+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP Build

Default PvP Build

Hey.

I've just got to level 50 now and have been doing Warfronts and stuff, but I'm wanting a decent PvP spec, preferably not with the infiltator soul yet (or sab). I've tried 51 sin, but I seemed to be doing terrible damage. Been mucking around with different souls etc but can't find anything decent or that I like.

Have heard RS is good, but have yet to give it a try. If anyone has any good PvP builds, then please link below!

Thanks in advance.
    Sometimes, the stuff on TV is that boring and crap that I feel like sitting ontop of it and watching the couch instead.

Rift Disciple

bump
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rift Chaser

Sin is really hard to play until you get some decent gear, after that, it becomes very competitive and fun, otherwise just spec sab.

Imo it isn't very fun.. but it destroys people.

So you found 51 sin spec doing terrible dmg , and you are looking for a decent pvp spec but sabo...

There is only one solution then, Go bard/RS/NB then.

there is nothing better then it if you found 51 sin terrible, as the others rogue souls except bard and Sabo are on the level of "successfulness" of the assassin soul for people who are just starting to pvp.
    Last edited by Atreiu; 03-16-2011 at 06:43 PM.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

+ Reply to Thread