+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sabby overcoming warrior woes

Default sabby overcoming warrior woes

i have had problems recently whenever i or the enemy warrior challenge eachother 1v1 in warfronts they stomp me slow me two shot me. oh man **** sucked.

but lastnight i figured out a pretty boss strategy. that worked almost every time give or take a few variations in moves

so a warrior was chasing after me and i calmy reacted ny tossin armor debuff charges detonate. at this point hes caught up to me so i throw the ground slow aoe down and blink(sorry for lame wow term) out of his slow whatever. so hes slowly running through my adhesive bomb while im droppin blast charges like its no ones business i detonate and it takes a good portion off thanks to armor debuff. then i had a brilliant moment and realised if i use my teleport that teleports me behind him he will be super confused. so i just did that. im point blank behind him setting blast charges and hes still running to where i was. then boom goes the dynamite.

this happened a few other times but against less stupid opponents. they wouldnusually notice i was behind em but ryu whirlwind kick ruins their attack power and you can still get some more charges before they maul you.

i dunno i tought id share this to give you guys some strats that may work if you are having troubles bringin down those beasts
    4LOKO, NOW IN LUNCHABLES

sorry for all the typos. its harder than it sounds posting from an iphone
    4LOKO, NOW IN LUNCHABLES

+ Reply to Thread