+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard - Pure Support/Backup Healer Help Needed

Soulwalker

Question Bard - Pure Support/Backup Healer Help Needed

I was just curious as to what would be best for a Bard, that didn't want to/need to melee in regards to equipment. Pure support and healing in PvE & PvP.

Would it be better to go for Int, Wis, Spell Crit and Spellpower over Dex, End and Physical Crit?

Would it be better to go with caster items for instance?

Cheers.
    I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

Default Go for dex

My understanding of bard damage is it keys of your weps, including your bow if you have one on you. If that's correct, then you want dex on your equipment. That's what I favor. If I'm wrong, then I've been doing it wrong for the last 30 levels.

as far as I know, caster stats do nothing for a bard; despite seeming "spell-like," the abilities are all treated as physical.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Avaylea View Post
    as far as I know, caster stats do nothing for a bard; despite seeming "spell-like," the abilities are all treated as physical.
    When you find leather with spell/wisdom/int on it grab it. Untill then use dex, There is a VERY good bard thread around, with beat you can dance.. Find it read it.

K thx bye

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfairy View Post
    When you find leather with spell/wisdom/int on it grab it. Untill then use dex, There is a VERY good bard thread around, with beat you can dance.. Find it read it.

K thx bye
    This is the thread Deathfairy is referring to.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...ort-Bard-Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfairy View Post

K thx bye
    18 flippin pages worth, much of it from beta. maybe i'll be done reading it by next week. so much for asking a simple question and getting a simple answer

+ Reply to Thread