+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Assassin] Trinkets

Default [Assassin] Trinkets

Is there a list of available trinkets somewhere? If not, what are you using or recommend working toward for the end-game?
    Sayaka the Heartless <Vanguard> | Assassin/Ranger/Bard | Guardian of Deepstrike (PvP)

Telaran

Check the ZAM database. http://rift.zam.com/en/itemlist.html?slot=Trinket_2

Its still new and only a single rogue specific trinket, but lots of general use ones.

Ah, there it is! I was digging around but I suppose I gave up too soon in my pursuit. Thanks!
    Sayaka the Heartless <Vanguard> | Assassin/Ranger/Bard | Guardian of Deepstrike (PvP)

Champion

if your guardian at least, the iron claw insignia is a nice trinket, chance for 86 damage on physical attack abilities.

Still using it at 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasorine View Post
    if your guardian at least, the iron claw insignia is a nice trinket, chance for 86 damage on physical attack abilities.

Still using it at 50.
    Yeah, I think that's my best bet. I'm leaning more toward passive procs over active procs even though I know I could simply include them in a simple macro. -_-

Plane Touched

You can get one at 48ish or so from the Adriana Weaver questline in Stillmoor that functions like a ghetto Slip Away. Ten minute reuse timer, but you can swap it out in the meantime.

So I think I'm going to stop by and pickup one of those Iron Claw trinkets to replace my antiquated Gloamwood trinket. I really wish there was more of a wowhead type of database so I could easily pick and locate what would be best. Going to go trinket hunting some more later.

Champion

tbh trinket drops are very rare, and I've not even seen the one from the quest, only ever really had the ones from faction quartermasters.

Even if you wanted to aim for a drop one, chances are you wouldn't realistically be able to "farm" for it.
    Last edited by Dasorine; 03-16-2011 at 03:48 PM.

I'm using the Overseer's Badge from Caretaker faction. +23 AP. Not terrible.

Rift Disciple

If I remember correctly, the Iron Claw puts out about 7~ DPS at 50, I still use it for lack of a better trinket.

Plane Walker

Best pve trinket I've seen is an epic drop from a t2 dungeon that has a chance to increase your attack power by 41 for 15 seconds after a weapon attack. There is also another that has a chance to do +X damage on attacks. There is a relatively easy one to get from icewatch rep(iron pine peaks) that puts on a shield that absorbs 1500? physical? damage for 15 seconds on use. The best pvp I've seen you can look at through pvp rep vendors.

The game just game out..be patient for full item databases to be released.

+ Reply to Thread