+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Living Flame NB

Rift Disciple

Default Living Flame NB

Hi all,

anyone could tell me about the damage of Living flame?

Im thinking about testing 15 assa 51 NB

Stealth (Adv Stealth) -> Paralizing Strike(+15% damage 4 sek stunn) -> (build up 5cb) scourge of darkness -> stunn is over -> living flame and hold the target close to you with dusk to dawn ?
    If the target isnt dead with the 50% healdebuff procc Ebon Fury and finish it off?

usable every 60 seconds.

Would this work?

Via

Quote Originally Posted by Viashiva View Post
    Hi all,

Stealth (Adv Stealth) -> Paralizing Strike(+15% damage 4 sek stunn) -> (build up 5cb) scourge of darkness -> stunn is over -> living flame and hold the target close to you with dusk to dawn ?
    If the target isnt dead with the 50% healdebuff procc Ebon Fury and finish it off?

usable every 60 seconds.

Would this work?

Via
    Yes it would work... I wouldn't bother with DtD though, since it's terrible damage especially if you have SoD running. You should be autoattacking and using instants to proc the 10 charges of SoD as fast as possible. Living Flame only needs 5s to work it's magic.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Viashiva View Post
    Hi all,

usable every 60 seconds.

Would this work?

Via
    So it would be better Stealth (Adv Stealth) -> Paralizing Strike(+15% damage 4 sek stunn) -> (build up 5cb) scourge of darkness -> stunn is over -> living flame and Ebon Fury and finish it off?
    but the target will move then ^^

Shadowlander

I really don't see how NBs skip DtD. I find it AMAZINGLY useful in both PvE and PvP situations. It does decent damage, but that's not even the best part........it roots the targets for 5 seconds and lets you regen your energy while doing damage and providing 5 combo points. While it's usefulness may diminish in a raid environment, for PvP and solo/dungeon PvE, get it.

I currently running 51 NB, 15 Sin, 0 BD and am loving it. I do well in PvE and PvP.

para strike need 16 points
    Adapt or Die

Xsi

In PvP, D2D is a "later in combat" ability (or when the target is fleeing). I agree it's extremely useful for the hop/skip/jumpers and those other opponents that kite (making them use a CC breaker). Also, very useful when you are moving (and assisting) the next target to start a combat when you can't get back into stealth.

Highly useful with RS port/D2D against pretty much any melee.

However, because D2D is a channel (and a spell) it has other issues.

But I agree, in PvE, it is far more useful for "free" damage (basically more energy is gained than the cost due to channel time) and 5 combo points to boot and I use it for pretty much every 4+ "hard" mob pull making it far easier.

4 mobs, one to Lost Hope, Damage/silence opener, D2D, target a fresh mob (Dark Containment), shift-tab back to original target, Scourge of Darkness, Ebon Fury, burn through first target almost instantly (Nightstalker), 2nd mob falls shortly thereafter (love Scourge), target Dark Containment mob (slower but doable attack chain), restealth, silence/damage opener, kill mob 4. If mobs 2 and 3 are "minion" pets, I skip Dark Containment and burn the first 3 down with AoE. It's very easy minor camp pulls/rifts this way. Add Rift Scavenger, 100% health - no downtime except waiting for stealth, profit.
    Vow - <The Granite Guard> Dayblind (Guardian)
    Vow - Sunrest (Guardian)
    Master Outfitter, Master Butcher, and Master Fo-rager

+ Reply to Thread