+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i dont like pet

Rift Disciple

Default i dont like pet

but i love range, so i have MM but all the shots are usefull ,becouse the mob came close very quick.

and all the work i do with mlee. (nb)

what i can do to slow them, how play MM with no pet, becouse its geev me only 2-3 shots and thats all.
    Last edited by falcor7; 03-16-2011 at 02:07 AM.

Shadowlander

well, you would have to work with snares a lot, the sabo snare is cheap. but in pve a tanking pet is pretty much a must have for a ranged class

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...x0V0Vh.0AM0x0b

Might look wierd, but rotation would be something like:

pedastal - Fiery Spike - Fiery Spike - Fiery Spike - Twilight Force - Swift Shot - Scourge - Empowered Shot - Swift Shot - Fiery Spike - Deadeye Shot
    Keeping up Fiery Spike, using Twilight, Scourge and Empowered on Cooldown. (Deadeye can crit close to 3k when fully supported)

Hellfire Blades and Lethal Poison for Enchantments.

Could start a bossfight with Assassinate to get a few more +% at start and fast 2 CP, but not needed.

There are not too many viable ranged DPS-builds without a pet (i don't like Sabo)

For leveling: MM is crap wihtout a pet, so only Sabo would remain.
    Last edited by Coffande; 03-16-2011 at 03:06 AM.

I dont like pets either and i got my rogue to about 25 as mostly MM spec before i said screw it and went beastma - er, i mean ranger. The difference was day and night; my leveling speed doubled at least. I feel you, i despise pets as well but theyre a necessary evil for leveling a ranged rogue.
    Last edited by Gerrard Ennui; 03-16-2011 at 04:17 AM.

+ Reply to Thread