+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 51/15 Sin builds, do you like yours?

Default 51/15 Sin builds, do you like yours?

Some Sins on my server suggested I try some 51 point sin builds as they had been seeing good results on their parse.

So I tried a few suggest, Sin/Night for PVE (also tried for PvP) and Sin/Inf for PvP.

I was personally not impressed with a 51 point Sin build in practice vs numbers. I'll try continue to test it our over the next few days but I wanted to get some 51 point sin opinions.

I'm fairly decent gear wise, a few epics and the rest blue expert level rogue dungeon drops.

I liked it till i tried 29 Sab/21 Sin/13 NB and it smoked every other spec in DPS.
    Last edited by Mercy; 03-15-2011 at 06:52 PM.

Merc - 50 Rogue - Briarcliff
    Sin - Sab - Sab - Rift

Telaran

Im currently max sin at 47 and i love it. I tried some other builds, but imo the dps just isnt as up to par as the sin.

To each their own, though.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    I liked it till i tried 29 Sab/21 Sin/13 NB and it smoked every other spec in DPS.
    Could you post your spec & rotation? I tried doing sab/sin build and it just isn't up to bar with my current nightblade long term dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    Going beyond 17 points in 'sin seems odd for a ranged build. Just had to have perma stealth?
    I'm raging with ire, an ocean of fire.
    My Wrath is the path to all I desire.

Plane Touched

So with 51 points into sin I have done about 800 DPS, 900 tops with a nice crit rate according to my parser. Oh, that was single target by the way. This is with tier 1 gear and pretty much after my first final blow. With sustained DPS throughout a whole boss fight, it'll drop down to the 700's due to jagged strike not being on anymore.

Sab can compete if it is a shorter battle and can do a bit more DPS, but in the long run their damage slowly goes down and assassin can keep it up infinitely.

Plane Touched

I'm about the same Haiz.

Do you try and keep up Expose as much as possible? Or only when about to final blow

+ Reply to Thread