+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard/MM/Ranger

Soulwalker

Default Bard/MM/Ranger

Hey fellow rogues! I'm just wondering if anyones got suggestions on builds or rotations! This is a great build to go by because you can heal, dps, and have your pet tank all at the same time!

Plane Touched

You may wish to specify for what you are wanting this for. solo pve, pve groups, pvp? I don't pvp but from what I've read and what I can guess it takes a more pro/interactive role than pve which can basically be almost completely macro'd into a couple buttons. I myself just switched my rogue to MM/bard/ranger. With 30 second motifs I can generally take down 2-3 mobs before they drop, and cadence gives me just enough healing that I don't lose my pig. I typically throw out cadence and empowered shot for a quick 5 points on the mob, then depending how close the mob is to dead, rapid fire shot or deadeye shot. on a longer mob it kinda looks like cadence > empowered shot > rapidfire shot > cadence > deadeye. on short mobs I skip rapidfire and go straight to deadeye. Motifs are usually cast before I engage the mob.

+ Reply to Thread