+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leveling as Saboteur?

Soulwalker

Default Leveling as Saboteur?

How is leveling as Saboteur? Is it tough? What other sub souls should I pick?

Soulwalker

Sab leveling is quite fast. I'd definitely pick a ranger sub soul for the pet. Enough points in it for rejuvenation and you will be flying high. After that, just pick a 3rd soul to dump extra points into for damage boosts. NB is great, and assassin isn't too bad either.

This will last you 'til 30, at which point I'd recommend that you level as something else for a few levels until you can go 24 ranger/26 sab, picking up the new ranger pet and back to your optimal single target dps for Sab.

Quote Originally Posted by Zixxx View Post
    How is leveling as Saboteur? Is it tough? What other sub souls should I pick?
    Make sure to pick up silent setup as soon as possible, it will allow you to place all 5 charges on the target without aggroing it, then you can drop adhesive bomb and hit your detonate, the monster will get snared coming towards you, by the time it gets to you, you could already have enough charges to pop it like a balloon.
    Sabs make people go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K5hl9GgoQg

To bad Rorschach didn't just cleanse it...

Quote Originally Posted by Veldo View Post
    Offline PvP..

Maybe his neighbor is throwing blast charges over the fence and one shotting his pet.

Pair it with NB for the damage boost plus stealth+lost hope and MM with 0 points so your bow counts as the main weapon, alternatively you can put 8 points in MM for deadeye shot after unlocking the improved annihilation bomb talent.

You will kill normal mobs pretty much instantly and solo the majority of elites/major rifts/group quests with some proper kiting and traps+land mines.

Don't bother with the boar, it doesn't contribute anything to the saboteur playstyle, you don't need a pet for normal mobs and while kiting elites all it does is break the snare trap.

+ Reply to Thread