+ Reply to Thread

Thread: INF - 21 points worth it??

Shadowlander

Lightbulb INF - 21 points worth it??

For PvP with MM main.

Is the 21 pts for Ambush & Camouflage worth it? Or would it be better to only use 12-15 pts and skip Ambush, Countering Strikes and maby even Focused Intent.

My real question is Ambush and Camouflage really worth the extra 6-9 pts into INF or would the be better put into MM or 3rd tree?

It's dumb not to go into the defensive tree of Infiltrator so you won't ever reach the 21 point offensive abilities either way.

Here is my personal Marksman build, although I only have 20 points in inf right now since I haven't hit rank 3 yet, I instead moved one point to Exceptional Resilience from riftstalker.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...o.xhxRqzAhdR.V

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by nand chan View Post
    It's dumb not to go into the defensive tree of Infiltrator so you won't ever reach the 21 point offensive abilities either way.

Here is my personal Marksman build, although I only have 20 points in inf right now since I haven't hit rank 3 yet, I instead moved one point to Exceptional Resilience from riftstalker.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...o.xhxRqzAhdR.V
    Hmm never thought of not getting KK from INF... so how do you deal with no snare?

Quote Originally Posted by FHOS View Post
    Hmm never thought of not getting KK from INF... so how do you deal with no snare?
    You have a root for stopping people you want stopped, and there's little other reason to use snares otherwise, as a ranged class with infinite speed boosts - you don't want to chase people either way (area dominance is more important than the amount of killing blows).

Rift Disciple

i found it worthless maby worth it when every 1 is rank 6 but even if you go 21 pionts you need to invest in assasin to get the 30% speed boost else its perm stealth you cant catch jack because you move slower and your more ezly spotted.

i rather spend those 21 pionts in a tree thats worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkeries View Post
    i found it worthless maby worth it when every 1 is rank 6 but even if you go 21 pionts you need to invest in assasin to get the 30% speed boost else its perm stealth you cant catch jack because you move slower and your more ezly spotted.

i rather spend those 21 pionts in a tree thats worth it.
    Infiltrator is a must-have for any pvp build, it's practically required - and speed doesn't matter with Marksman since you don't have to catch or chase anybody while stealthed.

Stealth is just there to buy you time in order to find and mark the healers before ****** the **** out of them.

+ Reply to Thread