+ Reply to Thread

Thread: quick question?

Default quick question?

why does no one build ever use 51 pts so they can get to the bottom root skills are they that worthless!and is it better to have on tree with most dmg then another with range skills and last one with tanking /survablity skills?

Champion

lots of builds do use 51 points, for example many rogue tanks will go the 51 riftstalker route as it adds a nice amount of bonus to certain skills.

many of the attacks at the end are great, but many people find that they often prefer a wide selection of abilities from numerous souls than focusing one often limited toolset.

And thats the beuty of the game, you can combine and mix most anything to come up with a set up tooled to be perfect for how you want to play rather than how the game thinks you should play.

And of course many people are just max-minning stats regardless of the different attacks.

Default ty

i just kinda tryign the 4 role thing so i can be 51 on each but i want find best dps spec so i can learn it and know i do well in end game!ty for info

+ Reply to Thread