+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fun Assassin Build

Plane Walker

Default Fun Assassin Build

Not saying this would be the "best" at anything, but it sure would be fun...

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...ftsfqddR.V0x.V

51 points (full) assassin, with 10 points in NB to gain +15% to all combo generating and finishing damage, 5 points in ranger for +5% crit.

The last thing they'll see is a random *** warthog...

Telaran

I think that first razorbeast stops gaining levels after a while, like lvl 30 or something so i would sugest you get bladedancer for the dodge ability or infiltrator for the break free ability or saboteur for the snare bomb if you wanna PvP.

For PvE i guess it's pretty decent, my rogue is 39 at the moment so i don't know how good the abilities after Impale are.

Plane Walker

Oh, your right, it def. stops at 30. As I said, this isn't meant to be "best", just fun. The pure assassin damage with +15% to all attacks and %5 crit would be insane.

And as for the razorback, think sacrifice, not pet.

Telaran

Well I guess that razorbeast can keep rogues from running and restealthing.

Telaran

This is the exactly build i use, except change out the ranger for sabo.

The sabo soul has helped me numberous times in pvp when i am being kited. I just throw a few charges and detonate, that way i can keep up a steady stream of DPS. Oh, and the ranged snare that the sabo has.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Sqwire View Post
    This is the exactly build i use, except change out the ranger for sabo.

The sabo soul has helped me numberous times in pvp when i am being kited. I just throw a few charges and detonate, that way i can keep up a steady stream of DPS. Oh, and the ranged snare that the sabo has.
    Huh, I like that. So you go with the 15% dex bonus? (Which would translate in both crit and dodge...)

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyll View Post
    Huh, I like that. So you go with the 15% dex bonus? (Which would translate in both crit and dodge...)
    Yep. Since im on a PVP server i have to be pvp ready at all times. The sab come in handy last night actually, i got the jump on a 50 war (im 46) and i got him down to about 30% before my stunlocks were gone, he snared and started kiting me with flamespear. I already had 2 charges up on him, chucked 3 more and hit detonate. Critted for 1300 + 600 = him dead.

Default My Build

Assassin / Blade Dancer / Riftstalker

Amazing damage and good CC and sneaking around and... fun.
    Notice : My signature is now only available from my shop.

+ Reply to Thread