+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Level 23 Rogue problem

Rift Chaser

Default Level 23 Rogue problem

Hey i was wondering whats good solo build for lvl 23 Range DPSer should have ?

Im currently Ranger/MM/Sab but still getting my *** kicked so hoping to find decent build for me to use till 50 and also able to solo well ?

Pretty much any soul can solo effectively, but personally i see 3 major choices.

Bard if you want to be always safe, your damage output isn't that bad either if you spec into nightblade, this is probably the best choice if you don't want to pay much attention to your surroundings and worry about every hit taken, you have a very high survivability, enough single and multi target dps and an amazing emergency button (virtuoso).

Saboteur if you want fast and safe ranged power, normal mobs drop dead instantly without doing anything, you also have a great kiting power and can easily handle elites and multiple melee packs, the drawback is that inside tightly packed zones without much room to move you can find yourself in some unfavorable situations and take too much damage, otherwise its a blast.

Melee specs are also perfectly viable if you want to give it a try, Bladedancer+Rifstalker and burst Assassin being the main builds in my eyes.

I personally dislike Ranger and MM, you are more fragile and generally have a worse damage output outside of cooldowns, the pet is more of a nuisance as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeos99 View Post
    Hey i was wondering whats good solo build for lvl 23 Range DPSer should have ?

Im currently Ranger/MM/Sab but still getting my *** kicked so hoping to find decent build for me to use till 50 and also able to solo well ?
    are you talking solo pve or pvp?
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

ATM i am Assassin/Blade dancer/Rift stalker (17/5/3) i think, and im loving it, the only downside i find is if you get alot of mobs by mistake, you can do it but it is a bit touch and go and you do need a bit of luck.

I have a Ranger/mm/sab off spec but i only made that yesterday and i havnt had much chance to try it out but it seemed like a pretty solid build from what ive seen so far.
    But i personaly prefer melee to ranged , so i guess it really does depend on what you find fun, i find if you enjoy your playstyle then dieing is a minor problem as long as your enjoying your class, after all this is a game and by that definition should be fun

hope this helps

Kas

Rift Chaser

Playing on a PvP server so bit of both but am using nb as 0 spec atm

Rift Chaser

Hey atm level 33 and having trouble xping atm and was good solid easy build for ranged dps ?

+ Reply to Thread