+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fix slip away!

Default Fix slip away!

its not good enough that skill you as sin put your life on only works SOMETIMES...wtf
    Adapt or Die

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MadGelo View Post
    its not good enough that skill you as sin put your life on only works SOMETIMES...wtf
    This the first post you've made of any merit - grats!

and /signed.

So stupid when you use it and never even make it into stealth.

lud
    Champion

Yeh this skill is broken, sometimes when i sap i get agro even tho the target is saped so i can't sap anything else, i use slip away to drop agro which never works when the mob unsaps he attacks even tho i'm in stealth and a good 50 metres away fighting something else.
    Sometimes i get too many mobs use slip away and jump down somewhere or run the mobs will scale a huge drop and attack me. Slip away doesn't work very often.

Quote Originally Posted by lud View Post
    Yeh this skill is broken, sometimes when i sap i get agro even tho the target is saped so i can't sap anything else, i use slip away to drop agro which never works when the mob unsaps he attacks even tho i'm in stealth and a good 50 metres away fighting something else.
    Sometimes i get too many mobs use slip away and jump down somewhere or run the mobs will scale a huge drop and attack me. Slip away doesn't work very often.
    Never had a problem with sap myself, always works for me. But slip away, not so much.
    Automark
    HD Guild Scribe
    Heroic Dead Forums

Rift Disciple

Stealth breaks randomly and so does Slip Away.

Rogues are just generally borked.

Rift Disciple

Ye even with 40p in assassin slip away is a rly poor skill. In pve it works alot better than in pvp thou. In pvp the ability works at its best 30% of the times...rly annoying since your whole playstyle as an assassin is hit and run. Its pretty much the only defensive ability we have.

Plane Touched

I think it breaks sometimes because an auto attack lands after you hit it.
    Looking through combat logs on an occasion where it din't work I saw that on of my poisons dealt damage after I used Slip Away (although the poison may have been procced by a bleed)

Ive got mine macroed like this now:
    #show Slip Away
    stopattack
    stopcasting
    cast Slip Away

Hopefully it should make it a bit more reliable.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by del'Vhar View Post
    I think it breaks sometimes because an auto attack lands after you hit it.
    Looking through combat logs on an occasion where it din't work I saw that on of my poisons dealt damage after I used Slip Away (although the poison may have been procced by a bleed)

Ive got mine macroed like this now:
    #show Slip Away
    stopattack
    stopcasting
    cast Slip Away

Hopefully it should make it a bit more reliable.
    Slip away does turn off auto attack by default.
    Thats not the problem, i can be several meters away from my target with my back against him and still get insta poped out of slip away. Its like your not even going into stealth, slip away just gets on cd. thou you get immune to dmg for 3 sec -.-

Its not bugged per say.

The way stealth works is if you hit the target you auto un stealth.

When you're in combat & you hit slip away it resets your auto swing so you instantly atk your target.

They need to make you stop auto atking after slip away.

temp fix is to target your self then slip away works every time.

If its not auto atks as you say then its some weird bug with targeting something in combat if you select your self first it will work.

Telaran

Never had any problems with Stealth or even Slip Away. You're doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandinho View Post
    Never had any problems with Stealth or even Slip Away. You're doing something wrong.
    No there not.

Slip away in PvP has very few problems.

In PvE if you don't select your self b4 slip away its almost 100%ly going to not work

The main reason slip away doesn't work is because dots bake stealth and slip away brakes if u have dots. I really hate that about stealth. Lets say in pve i attack some mob and kill him a get out of combat and stealth to the next mob as soon as i press stealth i get out of stealth because the last mob hit me with some stupid dot that does 20 dmg over 20 seconds, so i have to w8 for the stealth CD and Dot to finish to stealth again, its really stupid. So if dots to not brake stealth than slip away will work just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by olerion View Post
    The main reason slip away doesn't work is because dots bake stealth and slip away brakes if u have dots. I really hate that about stealth. Lets say in pve i attack some mob and kill him a get out of combat and stealth to the next mob as soon as i press stealth i get out of stealth because the last mob hit me with some stupid dot that does 20 dmg over 20 seconds, so i have to w8 for the stealth CD and Dot to finish to stealth again, its really stupid. So if dots to not brake stealth than slip away will work just fine.
    wrong

ALSO YOU ****ING LAZY ****S TRION; FIX MY ****ING SKILL ALREADY
    Adapt or Die

Soulwalker

There is defo something wrong with slip away, I press it sometimes and nothing seems to happen. It is not a DoT problem because that is why I have hidden vale. The most likely thing I have read is that we do an auto attack as we stealth and that breaks it.

Quote Originally Posted by MadGelo View Post
    wrong

ALSO YOU ****ING LAZY ****S TRION; FIX MY ****ING SKILL ALREADY
    this won't help get it fixed.

Like i said b4 just select your self b4 you use slip away problem fixed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast