+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does it change @ 50?

Soulwalker

Default Does it change @ 50?

Level 45 rogue on a PvP server... I play assassin/rift/NB for questing..Marks/ranger/nb...full bard as well for support in PvP...

I see a ton of posts saying, this class and that class is op..but most if not all of the posts are from people in their 10s, 20s, 30s. Seems like to me..every 10 levels things seems to shift more and more. I struggle too much I think...

I guess what I am looking for is this...is the pecking order of warrior, priest, mage then rogue still the same at 50? (which is how it seems to me)...
    Last edited by Telfear; 03-15-2011 at 09:17 AM.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Telfear View Post
    Level 45 rogue on a PvP server...play assassin/rift/NB for questing..Marks/ranger/nb...full bard as well for support in PvP...

I see all the this class and that class is op..but most if not all of the posts are from people in their 10s, 20s, 30s. Seems like to me..every 10 levels things seems to shift more and more. I struggle too much I think...

I guess what looking for is the pecking order of warrior, priest, mage then rogue (which is how it seems to me)...is it still the same at 50?
    Umm, the answer is 7.

Soulwalker

I was editing...but yah...

Shield of Telara

As the health of targets goes up the viability of burst goes down. Which means that the better the gear the less likely a person will be burst down in pvp. As a result the healer becomes extremely powerful.
    Tsarin - Sunrest (PVP-RP) - Eth DPS Cleric (50) - Static

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Telfear View Post
    I was editing...but yah...
    The moral of the story is the class is fine there is no "pecking" order, there are good players and bad ones, regardless of class/souls -- you can definitely do fine with this class.

Plane Walker

Are you talking PVP or PVE?

PVP, I would say rogues are pretty ok. Warriors are still OP, and Mages ground of str is pretty freaking good.

PVE I would say Rogues need a buff. DPS, or tanking, or support.

Right now, they are worst for DPS, last of the 3 tanks, and support is subpar compared to chloro/archon.

Quote Originally Posted by sano View Post
    The moral of the story is the class is fine there is no "pecking" order, there are good players and bad ones, regardless of class/souls -- you can definitely do fine with this class.
    What about bads still being more then a threat with classes like sabo or champ?

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    PVE I would say Rogues need a buff. DPS, or tanking, or support.

Right now, they are worst for DPS, last of the 3 tanks, and support is subpar compared to chloro/archon.
    Wow, that is classic

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Atreiu View Post
    No offense but Sabos at level 50 played badly are the worst class imo.

I would much rather fight a bad sabo than a bad warrior or cleric.

Bad sabos have no idea how to use the OTHER tools other than 5 blast charges and a deto. Which is crap DPS and not effective in PVP at level 50.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Atreiu View Post
    If you're still dying to sabs and you're spec'd appropriately for pvp -- you're awful. Hell, same goes for champ, honestly. People need to stop running with awful specs/gear and crying about being awful. Granted, if you both have crappy gear the sabo and champ will hurt you.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by sano View Post
    If you're still dying to sabs and you're spec'd appropriately for pvp -- you're awful. Hell, same goes for champ, honestly. People need to stop running with awful specs/gear and crying about being awful. Granted, if you both have crappy gear the sabo and champ will hurt you.
    Well Sano..you seem to be an expert...at least you have the ego of one...whats your spec?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    No offense but Sabos at level 50 played badly are the worst class imo.

I would much rather fight a bad sabo than a bad warrior or cleric.

Bad sabos have no idea how to use the OTHER tools other than 5 blast charges and a deto. Which is crap DPS and not effective in PVP at level 50.
    I dunno man, I think this is kinda effective, thats a 5300 crit coming all at once, Now try to heal that motha****in' clerics LoL.
    http://img860.imageshack.us/i/sabo.png/
    I usually use 1x each charge to 5. This time I decided to applicate a 5x blast charge and got lucky.
    Oh btw that crits its done by a prestige rank 4 geared rogue, against a prestige rank 3 or 4 Champion (most likely 4), so no its not the case of a bad geared target.

I consider myself a Bad sabo as I just switched today for the first time after BETA to the saboteur soul just to Faceroll my way to the victory, I only press a couple of keybinds and people drop all around me way WAY easier and faster then when I play an assassin or a MM.

No skill involved, Just a baddie pressing random keyes.
    Last edited by Atreiu; 03-15-2011 at 09:42 AM.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

+ Reply to Thread