+ Reply to Thread

Thread: testin out new class setup. sab/rift/***

Default testin out new class setup. sab/rift/***

so im only level 26 and far have been goin mostly sab. but i purchased a new role to test out sab/assassin/rift

its pretty cool so far and im hoping i can make it work as i get higher levels.

ive found the mobility is so much better. ill be able to ground aoe then use the rogue blink stack bombs/use melee accordingly. the only thing ive found is my booms arent reaching what they once were but im hoping with more levels that will change. i havent tested it in pvp yet

what you guys think? anyone else use this? think theres any most needed talent tree skills for each of these?

what

Plane Touched

Try to think outside of the charge-charge-charge-charge-charge-BOOM! DEAD mentality, because Sabos can be far more obnoxious in PvP than that. Throw in some Annihilation Bombs, Land Mines, good uses of Shrapnel and Concussion charge, and you have a very, very nasty opponent. You'll find that as you level you can no longer 1-rotation solo kill someone because the other class's Health increases, while your damage begins its long journey to level out to where it should be.

As for a complimentary tree, I would use Infiltrator for PvP and its 10% armor penetration buff, or possibly Nightblade for the passive buffs and Hellfire Blades.

ha thanks for tips. ive noticed that just stackin doesnt work anynore thats why im gonna try to make this spec work in pvp. if i canget stuns and getaways using the teleports i think itll be pretty good.

just need more levels!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by bakedspaghetti View Post
    ha thanks for tips. ive noticed that just stackin doesnt work anynore thats why im gonna try to make this spec work in pvp. if i canget stuns and getaways using the teleports i think itll be pretty good.

just need more levels!
    Exactly A lot of Saboteurs in PvP right now are absolute trash, and people complain hard over them. But, when you run into a truly skilled sabo, it's even more fearsome.

ha yea. alot of qqin goin on.

sabs are able to be stopped. this game is still in learning process so people need to calm down before they scream nerf.

i have a tough time against healing/warriors but sometime you get those juicy crits. oh yes

anyone else got any inout? i know very kittle about assassin and riftblade so tips for them would be appreciated

Here is something similar to what I used at 26 and through the mid 30's bracket for PvP. I went into RS at that level to get the endurance buff and used NB to get stealth and lost hope. This works well to catch someone alone and setup on them.

I find that many people hate Sabs and if you know what you are doing and applying pressure to healers and blowing people up you will have a train following you. A lot of people dont realize there is a buff in Codex. I can run with it about 60% of the time in that bracket some matches. Get that and load people up up with a some AE charge, stun charge and what not, toss a Frag Bomb, Ann bomb, then Det. Another version of the build would be to sac the RS health buff which I think I actually did at 26 to get one in Dem Spec. This talent is awesome. Then add the points to RS.

Just preference but I had great success in that bracket with the build.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0MiTp.V0h.VcM0E00k.m

Dem:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0MiTp.V0h.VcM0E0hk0z

oh hell yea. these trees definitely help. thanks i think im ginna need to kill some of the specs i have now.

and you are totally right about the train thing.

ill beastmode a few people then it seems like their whole team targets me first for the rest of the game.

feels good to be a pesky rogue. i usually stick to warriors/casters in these games
    4LOKO, NOW IN LUNCHABLES

+ Reply to Thread