+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Melee PVP: What do you recommend?

Default Rogue Melee PVP: What do you recommend?

I've recently dinged 50 and have levelled up with assassination as my primary - which I've really enjoyed. The problem I'm having now is that I'm finding my survivability is just awful against anyone that has the ability to heal or significantly mitigate damage. They simply outlast my initial barrage, and then cut me down once my defensive cds like sidesteps run out ( I'm ***/Night/Blade right now ).

I don't like range and want to find something within the rogue souls that is melee oriented. Curious if anyone has come across a spec that hits this mark. I've got my pvp soul, although only the first 5 pts are unlocked currently.

Any input appreciated & cheers!

Soulwalker

Bump, I would also like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyphe View Post
    I've recently dinged 50 and have levelled up with assassination as my primary - which I've really enjoyed. The problem I'm having now is that I'm finding my survivability is just awful against anyone that has the ability to heal or significantly mitigate damage. They simply outlast my initial barrage, and then cut me down once my defensive cds like sidesteps run out ( I'm ***/Night/Blade right now ).

I don't like range and want to find something within the rogue souls that is melee oriented. Curious if anyone has come across a spec that hits this mark. I've got my pvp soul, although only the first 5 pts are unlocked currently.

Any input appreciated & cheers!
    Are you having trouble with any particular class or calling? If your suffering from heavy mitigation for example maybe a night blade build to focus on death/fire damage which fly right past armour?

+ Reply to Thread