+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sab free kills in open pvp

Telaran

Default Sab free kills in open pvp

Yes we may be pwn in offline pvp but in real open world mmo pvp they suck *** big time. Any class that can do a heal is unkillable. You will be burned down while they are free casting for 5 seconds while younlod up bombs.

Forget silence it's worthless as it is ground set.

As it stands right now in real pvp sabs need significant buffing to be remotely viable.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tamtap View Post
    Yes we may be pwn in offline pvp but in real open world mmo pvp they suck *** big time.
    What does this even mean?

Plane Touched

No clue, maybe he has been having nightmares in his offline time about killing his lame sab skills, lol.

Shadowlander

Default -

Offline PvP..

Maybe his neighbor is throwing blast charges over the fence and one shotting his pet.

Quote Originally Posted by tamtap View Post
    Yes we may be pwn in offline pvp but in real open world mmo pvp they suck *** big time. Any class that can do a heal is unkillable. You will be burned down while they are free casting for 5 seconds while younlod up bombs.

Forget silence it's worthless as it is ground set.

As it stands right now in real pvp sabs need significant buffing to be remotely viable.
    This is not true.
    What spec are you using?
    I find Saboteur OPvP easy mode.
    Go Saboteur/Nightblade/Riftstalker so you get Lost Hope and Dark Containment. With higher Prestige you change Riftstalker with Vindicator.

Marksmen, Ranger is weak as hell. All Mages except Pyromancer on his overpowered circle are also weak, since you can kill them before they get to damage you.

Tank/healer Clerics are unkillable by everyone except the overpowered circle of Pyromancer. But they also need a lot of time to kill you. You can escape.

Warriors are easy since they have only 20m range. Easy to kite. The hardest are Riftblades if you don't watch how to move so they don't teleport out of CC.

Melee Rogues are also easy, just Dark Containment /stun. Then CC removal of shadow shift. As soon as you setup land mines it is game over basically against any melee.

Shadowlander

Pretty sure by offline PvP he meant theorycrafting, looking at nothing but numbers. And yes I do agree somewhat. People ***** about sabs but they are so unbelievably weak defensively.

offline pvp?
    Last edited by Atreiu; 03-13-2011 at 07:37 PM.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

Quote Originally Posted by Veldo View Post
    Offline PvP..

Maybe his neighbor is throwing blast charges over the fence and one shotting his pet.

Hahahahahahha, this made me rofl.

Mind if I nab it for part of my sig? Didn't think so..thanks! Will make sure to put you in there as reference 8D.
    Sabs make people go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K5hl9GgoQg

To bad Rorschach didn't just cleanse it...

Quote Originally Posted by Veldo View Post
    Offline PvP..

Shadowlander

I think he meant Warfronts as "offline", as opposed to "online" being open world PvP.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by whitelycandf View Post
    Pretty sure by offline PvP he meant theorycrafting, looking at nothing but numbers. And yes I do agree somewhat. People ***** about sabs but they are so unbelievably weak defensively.

Yup, this here is offline PvP, the ultimate win is to get another class nerfed though it.

Rift Disciple

Uh...NB w/ Lost Hope and Dark containment, or Assassin w/ blinding powder and Incapacitate. Thats two detonates before he even gets to hit back. If you cant kill most classes in two detonates, or at least have a laughable advantage...well...you should go play Hello Kitty Online.

+ Reply to Thread