+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help to max out Sab dmg

Shadowlander

Default Help to max out Sab dmg

I have followed the numerous threads about Sabs and get various input, so i hope someone can clearify it for me here.

Basicly im after the rotation to max single target DPS, and AOE DPS.

Im lvl 23 atm, and specced primarily up the sab tree, where i have Annihilation bomb, time bomb and Booster charges.

I read that some suggest 4 blast + 1 spike with booster to max dps, some say other wise, and my number ingame vary to much for me to get a clear result.

I appreciate any input.

Soulwalker

Get charge booster and use 5 different damaging charges. Since booster adds 1 for each unique charge, its equivalent of having 10 charges, that is your max dps, all the time...for aoe, use shrapnel charges, and blast charges with annihilation bomb once you have the aoe talent

Shadowlander

Thank you, i saw that mentioned before, and i tried that out (5 different charges), but frankly i say higher damage output when using the 4+1 combo.

lud
    Champion

The 5 different does the most damage, you need embers charge at lvl 26, you however don't get the big crits. Don't use the one that is damage over time that one is useless also don't use the stun one and don't take the talent that makes the charge do dmg over time it breaks your trap.
    Start with time bomb, lay on 5 charges then throw Abomb and det, everything will hit at once.
    BTW attack power etc do nothing for sab damage sab damage doesn't scale at all, the only thing that matters is crit and endurance.
    Last edited by lud; 03-04-2011 at 06:39 AM.

+ Reply to Thread