+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard Build Feedback Request

Soulwalker

Default Bard Build Feedback Request

Greetings,

I am considering the following Bard build and I was hoping I could get some feedback.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...o0z.VhtMG.VI0h

My goal is to maximize dps and survivability while still providing a decent amount of support.

Also would my best weapon option be daggers?

Thank you!

-Arboris

Soulwalker

Any thoughts or suggested tweaks?

-Arboris

Soulwalker

solid build.
    changes i would make,
    coda of fury could be swapped out with flame thrust. FT does more base damage and doesn't require 5 points to make it worth while. FT will also proc. your hellfire blades dmg buff. those 5 points left over i would put into anthems or fanfares (which will compound the effectiveness of you bardic inspiration (5/5).
    also, since youre going to spec into riftstalker anyway, i would swap out that 5/5 in atk power for 5/5 in toughened soul. atk power doesnt do much that dex doesnt.

put 2/2 into extended grief and keep coda of distress up. 7% more hps from cadence / dps from cadence and any other damage ability for 60 seconds. its too easy to keep up and very worth it over the course of a minute.
    Last edited by Remf; 03-04-2011 at 09:23 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Remf View Post
    solid build.
    changes i would make,
    coda of fury could be swapped out with flame thrust. FT does more base damage and doesn't require 5 points to make it worth while. FT will also proc. your hellfire blades dmg buff. those 5 points left over i would put into anthems or fanfares (which will compound the effectiveness of you bardic inspiration (5/5).
    also, since youre going to spec into riftstalker anyway, i would swap out that 5/5 in atk power for 5/5 in toughened soul. atk power doesnt do much that dex doesnt.

put 2/2 into extended grief and keep coda of distress up. 7% more hps from cadence / dps from cadence and any other damage ability for 60 seconds. its too easy to keep up and very worth it over the course of a minute.
    Thank you for the great advice!

+ Reply to Thread