+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sab Damage

Soulwalker

Default Sab Damage

So... How is damage increased from modifiers? Does dex or ap affect the damage of boms, or is it a base damage? I'm trying to figure if going bawlsdeep in to Sab wouldnt be a bad way to go with all their CC and raw damage.

Soulwalker

I was wondering the same thing. More specifically, how would a dexterity increase make my explosions bigger?

Soulwalker

I just put together a Sab/RS tree, specifically made for getting in and out of situations. Its almost like you could use RS instead of Infiltrator for PvP, and make it viable. It looks good, but I dunno...

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...RbEdxzkRz#Tree

Soulwalker

Default Sab Damage

I was actually wondering how weapons effect the damage of Sabs. For bleed effects does it take mainhand weapon and apply that for the tick bleed effect?

Also does it apply mainhand weapon dmg or offhand or does it rotate? Obviously being rogues dex is better then str or is it as a Sab?

Just some general questions if anyone might have some answers?

Shadowlander

For warfronts Land Miines are amazing to get just because u place them near the flag or capture point it does heavy dmg and blows them backwards and they come back to hit another mine good times.

Soulwalker

I'm not great at math and terrible at theory crafting, but I can see something coming out of this... This just appeals to me. I might try this out and see what I get.

Soulwalker

Well I would think that all instant attacks and explosions are based off of the mainhand weapon. But I have not seen anything to confirm this. So it would be better to take a slower larger base dmg weapon as mainhand and use a faster offhand weapon. That is what I am looking to confirm. Could anyone confirm that? Or am I missing something?

Also like to confirm that dex is better and thats what part of our dmg in explosions is based on?

+ Reply to Thread