+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which stealth ranged setup seems to be a solid start?

Rift Disciple

Default Which stealth ranged setup seems to be a solid start?

Just going to work on an alt here and see how it goes, but im curious about a good ranged/stealth setup...or is stealth alot more suitable for assasin type builds?

How are both builds at the moment, are they both viable? Just lookin for a few suggestions before i create my stealther here.

Shadowlander

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...o0u.xMtRVzMubo

That is one idea its similar to my build I am currently 50 and it works wonders.

Rift Disciple

Looks sweet...so MM was your main tree? How do you suggest spreading your points, any method or just plug things in as i go?

Also, does this build work good with Bows or do you have to use a gun for it to work more effectively?

Shadowlander

I have an epic gun so thats what im using. I do not know what you are going for honestly do you just want to stealth and pew pew without being noticed or do you want to stealth beat on them with weapons then start to kite? Crits will be your best friend thats what I went for and I crit pretty often and 3k+ deadeye crits are amazing I honestly have macros set up to switch my main bars from 1 and 2 cause if kiting does not work I go with assassin moves and that throws them off and they start to kite u then you go back to pew pew.

Rift Disciple

Well im looking to stealth and mainly be a ranged attacker, but then if i need to whip out some blades to finish something off then thats fine too.

Or...being stealth/ranged and kiting is fine.

But mainly i just want to shoot anything down before it gets to me

Rift Disciple

Im about to pick my opening tree, what would you say...marksman or ranger? To be an effective ranged fighter should both of these trees be in a build hands down?

+ Reply to Thread