+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One shot Myth

Shadowlander

Default One shot Myth

Sorry but your "zOMG! Iz gots oNe-sHOOTed!" Is a load of....

Takes a Sab 6 attacks to damage you once and any self respecting Sab is smart enough to not be in rage to do any white damage while we set up on fireworks.

If get popped like a balloon then you have a lazy healer and/or "Oh Mr. Gideon, you are not paying ATTENTION!"

All classes need tweaks still, it's the nature of a new mmo, but to cry "nurf" is to admit to incompetence.

Shield of Telara

Dont even dignify the cry babies. All they are going to do is come in here and **** on you. No purpose to this you are just fueling their nerd rage fed fires.

just say "lolubad" and leave it at that. Thats all they would give you if you were making a legitimate complaint so why give their obvious trolling and QQ'ing a legitimate response.

Idiots that cry about OP sabo's are those that dont get the mechanics.

I mean WTF do they want changed. yes seperate rolls for crits on each charge may be reasonable and is probably incoming as the charges go out as seperate attacks but get calculated from 1 crit roll from what I can tell. If this is enough to stop the QQ'ing I'll be happy. But I know it's not. These PvP cry baby ***** just cry anytime they see someone other than themselves with a big yellow number. Especially if it's being layed down on them.
    Last edited by BlackZilla; 03-03-2011 at 01:15 PM.

Soulwalker

Was it really necessary to create a new thread rather than just replying to the other one?

Quote Originally Posted by Nekuia View Post
    Was it really necessary to create a new thread rather than just replying to the other one?
    100% Yes.

I'm not reading through 48 pages of QQ to find out what's going on in some other threads.
    Wheeler
    Exiled Guild
    Roguey Extraordinaire of Sunrest

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    100% Yes.

I'm not reading through 48 pages of QQ to find out what's going on in some other threads.
    All the more reason this topic is dead and doesn't need to be discussed any further.

+ Reply to Thread