+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bards, Spell Power Vs. Attack Power??

Soulwalker

Default Bards, Spell Power Vs. Attack Power??

I am playing a bard, and not sure if spell power or attack power is better for them?? Does spell power effect Cadence?? Does anyone out there know for sure. I will check back to see if there is any answer's and thanks for the help

Shield of Telara

Get your normal stats from leather armor. The game does stat conversions for us where neccessary.

Soulwalker

Cadance is effected by "Weapon damage" only, as far as i know, no stats increase it's damage, only skills
    FEAR, F*** Everything And Run!

Soulwalker

Me and my bro tested it last night and spellpower seems to have no incidence on cadence damage. I know dex and ranged weapon damage affect cadence, so I'm guessing attack power would help as well.

Soulwalker

awesome thank you for the info and getting back so fast

Quote Originally Posted by Arthrakis View Post
    Me and my bro tested it last night and spellpower seems to have no incidence on cadence damage. I know dex and ranged weapon damage affect cadence, so I'm guessing attack power would help as well.
    Only Ranged weapon? I assumed it was based off Main hand, but thats actually really cool
    Reflex - Cleric
    Prank - Mage
    Uck - Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Drakedog
    how does a french PvP server work?.... do you all just take turns surrendering?

Soulwalker

If you have three weapons, main, off and ranged, it takes the highest of the three and uses that to calculate. Attack power adds to Cadence. Its weapon dmg + attack power and then that total is converted to Life dmg. Thus lowering the magic resists increases Cadence dmg as well.

Rift Chaser

Attack power always.

+ Reply to Thread