+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Advice on healing bard?

Soulwalker

Default Advice on healing bard?

I just started playing the game and was wondering what the best class combos are for pvp healing. My main objective is to be able to heal in a wf to help all my dpsers and tanks stay alive. Also...is there a build that is capable of secondly, behind healing, helping me mitigate or take damage while I make sure everyone is healed? I'm not worried about dps at all, just surviving and helping my team survive for a higher pvp win ratio. Thanks!

Bards can do some nice group healing in Warfronts. The healing talents in the tree are pretty easy to spot, just pick them and go. The thing is though, everyone loves targeting bards too. They're easy to spot and they're often quite squishy.

My own anecdotal advice would be to pair up your Bard heals with a dose of defense and survivability from other souls. Enjoy it, it's a fun way to play.

I agree, Bard paired with riftstalker off soul is pure amazing for pvp. You pick up all your defensive cds in rift stalker plus you can pick up passive 30% healing done to you.
    Reflex - Cleric
    Prank - Mage
    Uck - Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Drakedog
    how does a french PvP server work?.... do you all just take turns surrendering?

Soulwalker

Thanks guys. I've got a lot to learn. I'll pickup rs then to help my team.

+ Reply to Thread