+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blade dancer combat culmination question

Soulwalker

Default Blade dancer combat culmination question

"Whenever your current Combo Point target is killed, unused Combo Points are refunded at 5 Energy per Combo Point and your Critical Hit, Hit, Dodge and Parry chance are increased by 1% for 30 seconds."

Ok so if i have 5 combo points on a guy and he dies, the way i read this is i would get 25 energy, and 1 percent to crit hit dodge and parry. My friend says that i would get 25 energy and 5 percent to crit hit dodge parry. Which one of us is right?

Soulwalker

It all depends on how many points you put in that talent. The energy always stays the same, so with 1 combo point you'll get 5 energy and on 5 points you'll get 25.
    The percentage goes up when you put more points in the talent, with one point in the talent you'll get 1% increase. But at it's maximum you'll get 5% increase.

Hope that answers your question ;)

Rift Chaser

Actually, it's only a 3 point talent (unless Zam is wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's the same in game). So you get 5 energy per combo point and 3% crit, hit, dodge and parry if you max it out.

Shadowlander

Also, combat culminations buff procs even if you attack a mob and it dies with no combat points on it. I do not know if this is a bug but something noteworthy none the less.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Nervosa View Post
    Also, combat culminations buff procs even if you attack a mob and it dies with no combat points on it. I do not know if this is a bug but something noteworthy none the less.
    If the last attack you did was a finisher and the mob died, yeah, there would be no combo points. But if the attack that killed the mob added a combo point, then you will get 1 combo point worth of the buff. At least, that's the way it works with Rift Scavenger, so I assume this is the same.

+ Reply to Thread