+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sabatour Help

Soulwalker

Default Sabatour Help

Is this class gib'd early levels or do I just suck. I can down 1 mob easy but the second I get 2 on me I die farely quick. Does it start to come to its own at later levels or what? Also I was thinking of taking out riftstalker and going barb instead so barb/sabatour/marksmen. viable? btw im level 8. And I keep hearing on tradechad that Sabatour sucks as a mainspec. True?

Soulwalker

Default Sab Spec

My main Pve spec is Sab/ranger/bard. Very heavy into Sab at level 25. Few points in Ranger for pet heal, and very little in bard. Early on you want to take on solo mobs. But when you start getting your Aoe skills you can easliy take on 3-4 equal level mobs with your pet doing all the tanking. Even equal level elites are really no trouble at all, and elites 3 levels higher can be done with minimal kiting.

Try using your CC better. You can snare a mob for -70% speed. So throw a sticky bomb right between you and start loading up charges. You should have him at 30-50% just from the first detonate alone. Just get better at kiting and you should have no problems with 3-4 mobs your level if you use your CC and charges correctly.

Also, sab rocks harder the more points you put I to it just like every other class, you jus have to m ow your roll.
    Briarqueue

Plane Touched

yes, sabs are a bit fragile early on, especially with multiple mobs. but it gets better, dont worry. I died at lvl 3, how bad is that lol.

Yet another argument why sabs aren't overpowered....we are paper thin

+ Reply to Thread