+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Solo leveling build for 35+ ??

Soulwalker

Default Solo leveling build for 35+ ??

I recently just dinged 35 on my rogue. I was running a standard MM/RGR/SIN build and it was working amazing. However, my pet is now capped at lvl 30 as most of you know, which prevents me from being able to tank and spank mobs effectively. I would really appreciate some guidance or build suggestions to go on from here. I was thinking about going heavy into bladedancer and then into riftstalker for the heals. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Shifty

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...0foso.x0x0V0Vh

Macro Creation - Place all these skills in one continual macro on seperate lines
    1. Spam Macro (Swift Shot, Primal Strike *in case the mob comes into melee range*)
    2. 2 pt Skill Macro (Empowered Shot, Shadow Fire, Splinter Shot)
    3. Finisher Macro (Hit and Run, Deadeye Shot)
    4. AE Macro (Lightning Fury, Concussive Blast, Rain of Arrows, Fan Out)

As you gain additional levels place points into Nightblade to increase your damage.

1. Place sniper pedestal (Always use the Sniper Pedestal)
    2. Open with Swift shot to put your boar to work (get 1 combo point)
    3. Use 2 pt Macro until you hit 5 combo points (if you are at 4 combo points, use spam macro to raise to 5 points)
    4. Use Finisher Macro until you fire your Deadeye Shot
    5a. Spam 2 pt Macro if Hit and Run is still active (this will allow instant cast Empowered shot) up to 5 combo points (if you are at 4, use your spam macro to get to 5), then Finisher Macro *repeat until Hit and Run is gone*
    5.b Use 2 pt finisher up to 5 points waiting on cast time to 5 combo points, then Finisher Macro OR use Rapid Fire Shot for instant cast finisher.

6. If you get several mobs you can use your AE macro to kill them. (If they are right on top of you, you will need to use Rain of Arrows outside of your macro due to the mob being within 3m)
    Last edited by Kinien; 03-03-2011 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinien View Post

Might want to split it out into 2 macros actually
    1.Lightning Furt, Concussive Blast
    2.Rain of Arrows, Fan Out

Im leveling as a saboteur with 13 points in NB, currently 38 and its been working fine since around 32. Ranger/MM with around 32 points in Ranger does just find, the pet can still tank etc.
    Ok

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kinien View Post

Macro Creation - Place all these skills in one continual macro on seperate lines
    1. Spam Macro (Swift Shot, Primal Strike *in case the mob comes into melee range*)
    2. 2 pt Skill Macro (Empowered Shot, Shadow Fire, Splinter Shot)
    3. Finisher Macro (Hit and Run, Deadeye Shot)

As you gain additional levels place points into Nightblade to increase your damage.

1. Place sniper pedestal (Always use the Sniper Pedestal)
    2. Open with Swift shot to put your boar to work (get 1 combo point)
    3. Use 2 pt Macro until you hit 5 combo points (if you are at 4 combo points, use spam macro to raise to 5 points)
    4. Use Finisher Macro until you fire your Deadeye Shot
    5a. Spam 2 pt Macro if Hit and Run is still active (this will allow instant cast Empowered shot) up to 5 combo points (if you are at 4, use your spam macro to get to 5), then Finisher Macro *repeat until Hit and Run is gone*
    5.b Use 2 pt finisher up to 5 points waiting on cast time to 5 combo points, then Finisher Macro OR use Rapid Fire Shot for instant cast finisher.

6. If you get several mobs you can use your AE macro to kill them. (If they are right on top of you, you will need to use Rain of Arrows outside of your macro due to the mob being within 3m)
    Your link is broke Kinien, just thought I'd let you know

Quote Originally Posted by Bues View Post
    Your link is broke Kinien, just thought I'd let you know
    panic! I will fix it
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...V0Vh.EG000foso
    Last edited by Kinien; 03-03-2011 at 11:51 AM.

+ Reply to Thread