+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PVE Easy Leveling Build (1-50)

Quote Originally Posted by Cindari View Post
    Ok. Before you do this I would try out a bard. You can literally stand there and spam cadence on the target and then quickly hop backwards and hit headshot to do damage then spam cadence again and kill regular mobs 1v1 and sometimes 1v2. You really don't need more health. There is a talent where you can insta call your pet if **** goes really wrong but I think you are having to take too many tanking type skills for not much upside. Give the bard a try before you go heavy tanking/melee. Personally I think the damage bumps you are getting aren't as good as the others in Bard and Assassin tree's. (Side note a guildy pumped her talents into the stam talents and was not liking the ranger until she tried my spec, just an fyi) Its all in what you enjoy playing though!
    I totally understand. im just playing. i have 3 roles atm, so i can play, i am ... most def. going to have one of them a bard spec. and using the advise you mentioned. thanks a ton. i just like playing with others, some sound fun, i have gotten all of them, and atm, i will have the bard one set but i will play with the other 3 for fun.

i mean, thare are a ton of souls, i have 3 roles, why not try diff. stuff. but..

yes, i am , as soon as i get home, take my 3rd role and make it Rang/Bard... and do what you said. sometimes im just in a .. "kill-it-quick" mode lol i was also looking at pumping more pts into bard, for that nice str/dex buff.
    Drive it like u stole it

honestly id drop assassin , while the poison u nice to have and the first 5 pts up ur crit ,

I have that the 10pts u spent in assassin would be better of in nightblade.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...ekskVz.Vcz.V0x same build just with nightblade rather then assassin.

Nightblade stealth atks r all from range so thats a plus with ranger. and putin 5 pts to up the dmg of ur combo pt skills and 5 pts in to up ur dmg of ur finishers imo think is better then the points u had in assassin.

but gj on 50 man .

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Dread View Post
    honestly id drop assassin , while the poison u nice to have and the first 5 pts up ur crit ,

I have that the 10pts u spent in assassin would be better of in nightblade.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...ekskVz.Vcz.V0x same build just with nightblade rather then assassin.

Nightblade stealth atks r all from range so thats a plus with ranger. and putin 5 pts to up the dmg of ur combo pt skills and 5 pts in to up ur dmg of ur finishers imo think is better then the points u had in assassin.

but gj on 50 man .
    Yeah, I see the benefit. I just didn't start pointing any points into assassin for a long time...and I was too lazy to go get my additional souls till 50 ^_^. Probably be best to do Ranger/Bard/Assasin to 30ish and then you start having free points again go Ranger/Bard/Nightblade and then keep that all the way to 50.

Rift Disciple

I just copied this build and at level 22 all the extra crit is making such a huge difference and heal pet with cadence has already taken me out of a few sticky situations. Thanks for this build it's really great

Quote Originally Posted by Wigett View Post
    Yes, i keep debating that, i have done some PvP, and its nice on mobs, i had it up thru 20's, but droped it around 25ish cause i never used it.. and have not sense, but there is always that time when i wish i had it. lol and its only 1 pt.. thanks.
    Crippling shot is a must have, crits like a brick house falling on the mobs. That snare sure comes in handy in tight spots where you have issues getting the pet to stick on all mobs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2