+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Complimentary Souls

Default Complimentary Souls

I'm focusing on bard as my primary soul,.. yes I know I'll not top any DPS charts unless I'm spamming riff+virtuoso finishers, but I'm more interested in support and healing with my character anyhow. I'm trying to pick out the most complimentary souls that will synergize best with bard so that my cadence DPS is augmented most due to healing from it and while I won't top any charts, be able to DPS half decently. So my question here is this,.. which souls abilities affect Cadence the most? I know about Nightblade's base abilities affecting it and I like that,. but I had heard that Riftstalker's base AP boost ability affects cadence too so I tried it last night and it 'looked' like it had no affect on cadence. So what souls other than nightblade will MOST enhance the cadence damage output? Thanks!

Or at least the help description didn't change when I used unseen fury from riftstalker

Rift Disciple

There's really only 3 options for adding DPS for a bard. Nightblade is the best, by far.

Assassin is moderately useful, as you can get increased chance of crit, but that's it. As far as I can tell Murderous Intent does not affect songs.

You also have the option of putting at least 16 points in Riftstalker to get Stalker Phase, which increases damage by 15%.

+ Reply to Thread