+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best/Preferred Saboteur Spec. PvE

Default Best/Preferred Saboteur Spec. PvE

I'm not normally a Saboteur for PvE but since I'm not much of a fan for MM at this stage I want to know what is a great mix for a Saboteur. Saboteur being the man soul, what other souls would most benefit a Sab and what do you guys prefer to use.

I am just curious because I would like to get some feedback so I can work out how to spec etc. So please let me know what you guys do.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by eXiilez View Post
    I'm not normally a Saboteur for PvE but since I'm not much of a fan for MM at this stage I want to know what is a great mix for a Saboteur. Saboteur being the man soul, what other souls would most benefit a Sab and what do you guys prefer to use.

I am just curious because I would like to get some feedback so I can work out how to spec etc. So please let me know what you guys do.
    Saboteur/NightBlade/Ranger. Drop 4 points into the Ranger to get the pet heal. It will make solo questing a lot easier. Drop 10 points into the NightBlade to increase your Ap skills and finisher skills.

Once you get enough points for Silent Setup spec it. Even with the pet it makes things easier to solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Konji View Post
    Saboteur/NightBlade/Ranger. Drop 4 points into the Ranger to get the pet heal. It will make solo questing a lot easier. Drop 10 points into the NightBlade to increase your Ap skills and finisher skills.

Once you get enough points for Silent Setup spec it. Even with the pet it makes things easier to solo.
    Yeah thats what my thoughts were for PvE. Do you have any plans for PvP?

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by eXiilez View Post
    Yeah thats what my thoughts were for PvE. Do you have any plans for PvP?
    Saboteur/Riftstalker/NightBlade. Most of my results in PVP is that I can kill easy enough but die to fast for my liking. I spec enough points into the RS to boost my survivability. I use Annihilation Bombs to trigger my Blast Charges and the AP for the RS protection shield. I lose a little DPS but gain a lot of survivability.

That pet's going to stop working soon. It only goes up to level 30. You're going to want to spec into bard and riftstalker so you can mildly tank while still doing some amazing dps.

+ Reply to Thread