+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Huge Assa Nerf

Default Huge Assa Nerf

Since Hotfix 3/3
    All Riftblade Skills break stealth now, No more Shadowstep/Assassinate...
    Thx for nerfing an already broken class...

Soulwalker

derp its almost like you want to use shadow assault.... then spec n to shadow assault derp, derp derp derp

Argh, I know, I'm so sick of warrior abilities breaking my stealth... er what?

The RiftSTALKER abilities that break stealth are the ones that are essentially an active combat action, whether it's ATTACKING the mob (should probably break stealth, eh?) or warping to an opponent and breaking snares/roots. Sure, it sucks cuz people can't be exceedingly lazy and simply hit a button to warp into backstab position, but that's not what those abilities are designed to do.

As far as I recall, non of the shifts that simply move you, that don't also have a sort of action involved, break stealth. I know for a fact that as of an hour ago I could stealth and use shadow shift just fine.

The bug, and yes it does seem to be a BUG not a nerf, is that ruthless stalker seems to be breaking stealth when the buff goes up. Wouldn't say that's exactly "all" the skills, much less riftblade ones at that, though.

In other words, yes, derp derp indeed.
    -According to a Facebook quiz, I'm a genius.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by popsicledeath View Post
    The bug, and yes it does seem to be a BUG not a nerf, is that ruthless stalker seems to be breaking stealth when the buff goes up. Wouldn't say that's exactly "all" the skills, much less riftblade ones at that, though.

In other words, yes, derp derp indeed.
    It's actually any of those "Gain X buff after Phase Shift" talents that will break stealth. Ruthless Stalker, Rift Barrier, Hasted Time, and probably Freedom of Movement, they all have that bug. A real pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucubration View Post
    It's actually any of those "Gain X buff after Phase Shift" talents that will break stealth. Ruthless Stalker, Rift Barrier, Hasted Time, and probably Freedom of Movement, they all have that bug. A real pain.
    Thanks. Then my whole build is just a waste. Hmm maybe i spent a few points in BD then.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucubration View Post
    I trust that Trion will fix this and allow the movement only skills to not break stealth.

I agree that shifting behind a target is a pretty aggressive move and shold break stealth.
    Javeline - Rogue of Bloodiron

http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=145142&dateline=12965  15411

+ Reply to Thread