+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Sub Nerf-Read

  1. #1
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    61

    Default Sub Nerf-Read

    All I'm saying is, if they nerf sub pvp, don't make it completely useless for pve. The other game did that with some classes...sigh

  2. #2
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    26

    Default

    sub?

    what's a sub? Like a snadwich or a specialized sailing vessel designed to sail below the surface?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexus369 View Post
    Hello WoW players. Look at your toon, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me, but if it wasn't using low-res cartoony graphics and switched to RIFT it could look like it's me. Look down, back up. Where are you? You're in a rift with the toon your toon could look like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it, it's an epic weapon. Look again, the weapon is now enchanted. Anything is possible when your toon is in RIFT and not in WoW. I'm on a turtle.

  3. #3
    Plane Walker kelticfury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaije View Post
    sub?

    what's a sub? Like a snadwich or a specialized sailing vessel designed to sail below the surface?
    n. Short for "Submissive." The submissive person in a BDSM relationship or encounter.
    Click for Build
    And if you think RBs are OP from 35-50, you shouldn't be participating in any sort
    of pvp other than maybe a dance-off. And even then, think twice. - Banthaz

  4. #4
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelticfury View Post
    n. Short for "Submissive." The submissive person in a BDSM relationship or encounter.
    That doesn't sound like a good sandwich
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexus369 View Post
    Hello WoW players. Look at your toon, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me, but if it wasn't using low-res cartoony graphics and switched to RIFT it could look like it's me. Look down, back up. Where are you? You're in a rift with the toon your toon could look like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it, it's an epic weapon. Look again, the weapon is now enchanted. Anything is possible when your toon is in RIFT and not in WoW. I'm on a turtle.

  5. #5
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kydon1328 View Post
    All I'm saying is, if they nerf sub pvp, don't make it completely useless for pve. The other game did that with some classes...sigh
    Its not a function of DPS, rather PvP burts. Sabo PvP burst is too high.

  6. #6
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    61

    Default

    My bad lol im too tired

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts