+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wow Rift scavenger is an amazing talent

Telaran

Default Wow Rift scavenger is an amazing talent

Who needs a pet?

Just put 13 into rifstalker and the rest into the melee spec of your choice, and your golden

Rift Disciple

Does this work on Player in PVP?

Shadowlander

if you kill a target with combo points still on them you get healed a % for each combo point left on them. that doesn't sound like it wouldn't work in pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexus369 View Post
    Hello WoW players. Look at your toon, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me, but if it wasn't using low-res cartoony graphics and switched to RIFT it could look like it's me. Look down, back up. Where are you? You're in a rift with the toon your toon could look like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it, it's an epic weapon. Look again, the weapon is now enchanted. Anything is possible when your toon is in RIFT and not in WoW. I'm on a turtle.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by comicbookguy View Post
    Does this work on Player in PVP?
    If the player has combo points on them when they die, then you get healed. The only problem for PvP is that frequently the killing blow is a combo-point finisher. Gotta get that dmg nuke off before a healer can get a heal nuke in.

Telaran

I've done a combo with increased healing and combopoint heal from the stalker and the leeching poison from assasin.

Try it out. That's all I'm saying.
    "The promise of a friend is to stand by you when you're wrong. When you're right practically anyone will stand by you."

+ Reply to Thread