+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Suggestion : Improve Vanish

  1. #1
    Kao
    Kao is offline
    Rift Disciple Kao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    157

    Default Suggestion : Improve Vanish

    The Assassin Skill Slip Away should imho drop all DoTs of you, it's main purpose is to get you out of a tight spot after you dropped someone, but with even one tiny DoT you only get 2 seconds worth of stealth and that's it.
    It just defeats the skills purpose if you ask me. I can still use it to get a quick paralyzing strike in, but aren't rogues all about getting in there, doing the dps like mad and then getting the hell out?

    In open world pvp it's even worth, if you get jumped while trying to gank someone, you're dead. Doesn't matter if you have this 2 min cd up or not. Pretty much EVERYONE has DoT. So please change it.

  2. #2
    Reg
    Reg is offline
    Rift Disciple Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post
    The Assassin Skill Slip Away should imho drop all DoTs of you, it's main purpose is to get you out of a tight spot after you dropped someone, but with even one tiny DoT you only get 2 seconds worth of stealth and that's it.
    It just defeats the skills purpose if you ask me. I can still use it to get a quick paralyzing strike in, but aren't rogues all about getting in there, doing the dps like mad and then getting the hell out?

    In open world pvp it's even worth, if you get jumped while trying to gank someone, you're dead. Doesn't matter if you have this 2 min cd up or not. Pretty much EVERYONE has DoT. So please change it.
    if you go up the tree, you ll see a skill called hidden veil.


    There Is no Spoon! Only Knives!

    Captain-General Of Legionnaire

  3. #3
    Kao
    Kao is offline
    Rift Disciple Kao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    if you go up the tree, you ll see a skill called hidden veil.
    Which makes 15 out of 2 seconds, all the while you're still taking damage. Sorry but that's still not what vanish should be capable of on a rogue character. Also all root talents after 32 points are pretty MEH anyway so you're not going for 40 either.

  4. #4
    Reg
    Reg is offline
    Rift Disciple Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post
    Which makes 15 out of 2 seconds, all the while you're still taking damage. Sorry but that's still not what vanish should be capable of on a rogue character. Also all root talents after 32 points are pretty MEH anyway so you're not going for 40 either.

    thats about 17 seconds... you have a chance to run and re stealth, drink and come back to fight again. If you have any rift stalker you can escape. So far its enough for me.


    There Is no Spoon! Only Knives!

    Captain-General Of Legionnaire

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts