+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MM/Ranger build

Rift Chaser

Default MM/Ranger build

So anyone give me an idea how good is this soul class combo for leveling fast and xping ???

I've got a Ranger/Marks/Sab build right now on one of my alts, isn't bad at all. I haven't gotten very far in the trees yet at all though so I don't know how good they are in higher levels.
    Olympic swimmers don't need to worry about being eaten by the sharks.

Windows 7 64 Bit l Intel i5 2500K 3.3 GHz l Evga 560 GTX 1GB l 4GB DDR3 1600 RAM

Soulwalker

I'm leveling a MM/Ranger/Bard combo right now and holy crap do you kill things fast. I'm loving it.

Shadowlander

I am 50 right now...if I didn't have to go to work on Monday I probably would have done it in 4 days...here's what I learned.

Start off with Ranger/Bard/Assassin

Basically put 10 points into bard to get the cadence heal and the armor plus which then gives you the motifs for crit and attack power. (use these between mob kills)

Everything else pour into your Ranger. Don't worry about getting more health or receiving less damage just go straight for damage and dots. Your third soul I would say get assassin because of the poison enchant you can get. (Oh, just use the razorbeast the wolf and raptor aren't tanks at all and can't hold threat)

Once you get up to 40ish and most of your points are sunk into ranger and there isn't much left to get, I then switched over to Mark/Ranger/Bard.

Basically the idea is to power up your pet, use its heal and the bard heal to keep your pet up when tanking 3-4 mobs (most of the time you won't have to do this but when you do its great).

This is strictly a solo build made for questing. I have changed over to Ranger/Mark/Assassin for PVE at 50.

Here's what mine looked like before I switched to Mark/Ranger/Bard. Just use all the buffs you have, poisons and motiffs and things will die fast and your pet will be able to tank almost anything you will run into.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...xosoVz.Vcz.0VM
    Last edited by Cindari; 03-03-2011 at 05:05 AM.

+ Reply to Thread