+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there a rogue build designed against healers?

Shadowlander

Default Is there a rogue build designed against healers?

Is there a spec for a rogue to kill healers/drain mana, or is this mainly dom/vk?

Rift Disciple

I'm also looking for a healer hunter but can't seem to do enough DPS. I feel like against a healer I'm stabbing them with fluffy pillows and not serrated daggers.

I'm not sure of specific builds, but a couple souls have cast interupts and silence effects. I would play around with those.

Bladedancer have a ranged interrupt that silence, for abut 12 points spent. Assassin ofc got some stuns, 1 opener and one 4 second stun. Also blinding power, though it breaks on damage I guess it can be used as interrupt too.

For fun, I tried a Nightblade as my main soul and I love it. At the level 26 talent (if you put in 26 or so points) you get the stealth only skill "Smother" which silences a target (healer/mage) which helps in dealing with healers, you also get "Fell Blades" which deals death damage and cuts healing in half. It's been enough for me to take out a few healers around my level range (29-34). I've also though about putting 5 points into Infil for "Cloudy Poison" and use it along with "Fell Blades" but I lose some of the survivability with my current build NB/RS/BD (any pointers on what I should adjust, please don't hesitate to offer any suggestions).

-- Kirstene aka Sinarae
    With a stop light, green means 'go' and yellow means 'slow down'. With a banana, however, it is quite the opposite. Yellow means 'go', green means 'whoa, slow down', and red means 'where the heck did you get that banana?'
    - Mitch Hedberg

Rift Disciple

I think I'm going to go with assassin as the main spec with 12 points in bladedancer for the ranged silence for awhile and see how it goes. thanks for the input

Rift Disciple

Sorry for the double post but I can't edit. Does anyone know if I can make the enemy cast bar bigger? I want their cast bar to be right on my character so I can never mess it up.

+ Reply to Thread