+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can you reset your Role?

Soulwalker

Question Can you reset your Role?

When you purchase a new role, how can you un-do, or, re-set the three souls if possible? I made a mistake. and chose the same exact three souls(because i have non other unlocked) as my first role, so now i have 2 duplicate roles...is there any NPC who can un-train or re-set them, or am i stuck with 2 of the same Roles forever???
    -Demon

The trainer where you purchase new roles can reset your roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Demontwitch View Post
    When you purchase a new role, how can you un-do, or, re-set the three souls if possible? I made a mistake. and chose the same exact three souls(because i have non other unlocked) as my first role, so now i have 2 duplicate roles...is there any NPC who can un-train or re-set them, or am i stuck with 2 of the same Roles forever???
    -Demon
    YA, the trainer.

At 13 or so you can do the quests for the additional souls. The Role Reset is typically the middle option when speaking with your trainer.

Soulwalker

Reset souls just resets the points i can put into them, idc about the poionts i was new souls. Trainer does that? Im only lvl 12, maybe thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Demontwitch View Post
    Reset souls just resets the points i can put into them, idc about the poionts i was new souls. Trainer does that? Im only lvl 12, maybe thats why.
    Yeah when you actually get the new souls you'll be able to click that middle button in a tree and re-assign another soul to that spot after you reset the Role.

Ah you have to do the soul quests to get new souls, find the people who give you those at your capital city at level 13. So if you are a rogue you will need to find the guys labelled <Bard>, <Night Blade> etc.

AFAIK you can only do one soul quest at a time.

+ Reply to Thread