+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bladedancer or better for PvE solo questing?

Telaran

Default Bladedancer or better for PvE solo questing?

I was just wondering if Bladedancer/Sin/Riftstalker is a decent combo for solo PvE questing, I'm trying to catch up to my friends on a server and I need to hit 30 ASAP (I can't be ranged since we don't need another ranged class and not wasting gold/plat on a reset when its not needed.)

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by BladeMyth View Post
    I was just wondering if Bladedancer/Sin/Riftstalker is a decent combo for solo PvE questing, I'm trying to catch up to my friends on a server and I need to hit 30 ASAP (I can't be ranged since we don't need another ranged class and not wasting gold/plat on a reset when its not needed.)
    Yea, just roll ranger, it's the fastest way to 30

Somethign to remember about this game, is that you have to break the mentality of "I don't want to waste money on respecs"

At 30, it'll cost you like 11 gold to respec. You'll have close to 30 plat, it's literally pocket change -- and the cost to respec only goes up -when you level-, not how mayn times you do it, at 45, it gots me 47 gold, I have 132 plat -- I've respecced six times this level, still 47.

This game gives you four specs and cheap respecs because it's -hard- to do it right the first time, so they offer you plenty of second chances -- take davantage of them. -- Trion took the opposite stand as blizzard, rahter making respeccing something you have to deliberate over, they encourage it.

Respecs are actually -free- until 15, hah.

That said, 13 points in rift stalker (boosted recovery/rift scavenge) rest in BD, assassin for the 0 pt poison, It's one of the standard "leveling" builds because it has huge survivability (BD kills things fast, builds combo points like crazy -- rift scavenge lets you heal 40% of your health every time you kill a mob with 5 cp on it -- there is a guide somewhere on the first two pages, look for it.)

Problem is that it requires 13 points in rift and a fair amount of points in bD to get 'rolling' -- doesn't come into it's own unti 30-33ish (which, in turn, is when ranger's pets stop being able to tank and they start sucking)
    Last edited by Kyuubin; 03-02-2011 at 08:13 AM.

+ Reply to Thread