+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need some help

Default need some help

Hi, im new and currently lvl 15 rogue, i have all soul trees. Im a bit overwhelmed by all the availeble skill and build combinations. Im looking for a build that can solo quests and meanwhile do some rifts and queue for warfronts. help me out please
    ps atm im using assa but its annoying in rifts because mobs die too fast in groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusoyaro View Post
    Hi, im new and currently lvl 15 rogue, i have all soul trees. Im a bit overwhelmed by all the availeble skill and build combinations. Im looking for a build that can solo quests and meanwhile do some rifts and queue for warfronts. help me out please
    Melee, tank, range, healer? How would you like to play?

Quote Originally Posted by Kusoyaro View Post
    ps atm im using assa but its annoying in rifts because mobs die too fast in groups.
    Minor rifts... mayor rift are hard.
    Rock is overpowered.
    Paper is fine.
    -Scissors -

Rift Chaser

You can buy additional roles from the rogue trainer, so don't feel like you need to pick 3 souls and come up with the perfect build for every situation.

There are so many different ways to spec, it really comes down to what you enjoy. Figure out how you want to play (melee, ranged, tank, healer, dps, support) and then look at each of the souls and figure out which ones, and which abilities within those souls, best compliment the playstyle you want to achieve.

yea sorry I dont mind if its healing dps or tank as long as I can solo quest and do rifts (group) and some warfrons in between. I asked for one build because I want to learn using that one verry well first before using others, I prefer to handle 1 build verry well.
    Like to hear some other thoughts

Go full bard, just get everything you see in that tree. Easiest and most powerfull tree there is.
    Some think in the entire game

+ Reply to Thread