+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Riftstalker pulling

Default Riftstalker pulling

How do u pull groups as riftstalker? Just run in and aoe? Cadence?

Telaran

Shadowblitz followed by a Rift Disturbance usually. If I really need to move the group I'll try and Line of Sight them around a corner with Cadence. It's just nice to get the shield from shifting up early so you have time to build the first Rift Guard and going into armor and dodge after that.

Also I have the counterattacks from Blade Dancer so AoE threat is great for building dmg-threat if the healer can take it.
    "The promise of a friend is to stand by you when you're wrong. When you're right practically anyone will stand by you."

Soulwalker

I don't usually pull, so much as go to them - plane shifting brings up a 15% DR buff and gets AOE threat.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Bayushi View Post
    Shadowblitz followed by a Rift Disturbance usually. If I really need to move the group I'll try and Line of Sight them around a corner with Cadence. It's just nice to get the shield from shifting up early so you have time to build the first Rift Guard and going into armor and dodge after that.

Also I have the counterattacks from Blade Dancer so AoE threat is great for building dmg-threat if the healer can take it.
    I don't have Rift Barrier on my tank role. Personally, I think it's a waste when you have Rift Guard, unless you are just taking it to get to 51 points in the soul.

Shadow Blitz and then hit Rift Guard. That will put up a better shield than Rift Barrier, assuming you have 21+ points in the soul. At 21 points, you will absorb 20% up to 60% of your HP. Rift Barrier is 15% up to 60%. As you put more points in the soul, Rift Guard gets better and better. If you put 47 points into RS (all but the 4 for Rift Barrier), Rift Guard will absorb 33% up to 190% for 1 combo point.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Rareform View Post
    How do u pull groups as riftstalker? Just run in and aoe? Cadence?
    Either with Shadow Blitz or Cadence, depending on where I want to fight them.

+ Reply to Thread