+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: why Cleric = raid boss for assassin

Shadowlander

Default why Cleric = raid boss for assassin

i can understand shamans,druids and justicars can wear chain, because they melee but
    why on earth would someone want to give clerics chain + huge hp pool..

clerics shouldnt have 2 endurance every level, they need mana not hp.

sorry but yesterday 4 rogue hardly kill a warden for about 6 minutes, my malicious strike doesnt slow because he dispells while running, give so much hot that he instant full his health.. i must admit that he is a good player but even we stun him, after 4 sec he got out stun and heal himself. (you cant stun lock with same abilities, he immune to it so 4 rogue cant stun him always) the funniest part is, he stand front of us, 4 of us hitting all the abilities assassin have and he still can live for 2 minutes..

i feel very sorry about assassins, can instant kill mobs but it doesnt work for players. i dont want to kill warriors very fast i can understand that, but its shame for an assassin that cant kill a healer in this game.

please devs, just roll an assassin and go play some warfront.. fight with a cleric, you cant kill a healer 1 vs 1, i guarantee

Soulwalker

I think something else is the problem here if 4 Rogues can't take down 1 Cleric.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Shiina View Post
    I think something else is the problem here if 4 Rogues can't take down 1 Cleric.
    The problem is he tried to solo a cleric and couldn't. So he made up a story of 4 other rogues being there with him because clearly he should be able to solo every class in the game.
    Bloodiron EU PvP
    ==========
    Kink - 50 Warrior
    Gg - 3X Rogue
    Duke - Mage

well warriors are easy to kill (bleed opener - puncture - bleed finisher - vanish - reapply expose weakness from stealth till their death). we cant kill healers without -50% healing debuff.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Netherx View Post
    well warriors are easy to kill (bleed opener - puncture - bleed finisher - vanish - reapply expose weakness from stealth till their death). we cant kill healers without -50% healing debuff.
    You can take advantage of a second soul and get the heal debuff from NB at 50.

i didnt say we dont have that debuff at all :P
    btw there is one in infiltrator soul too
    Last edited by Netherx; 03-02-2011 at 05:05 AM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post
    The problem is he tried to solo a cleric and couldn't. So he made up a story of 4 other rogues being there with him because clearly he should be able to solo every class in the game.

if you can read, i said its ok that i cant take warriors, i understand that but let an assassin can kill a healer..
    ofc i want to solo a cleric lol

and i didnt make up, you can see everywhere that people cant kill clerics in this game
    Last edited by BraQ; 03-02-2011 at 05:07 AM.

Soulwalker

I could probably beat a cleric with my dominator if I didn't suck.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by BraQ View Post
    if you can read, i said its ok that i cant take warriors, i understand that but let an assassin can kill a healer..

and i didnt make up, you can see everywhere that people cant kill clerics in this game
    Why? In other games healers are food for DDs -> Everybodys whining that there are 2 few healers.

Here they are stronger - since its not a 1on1 duell game thats perfectly fine and just leads 2 more people playing healers!

(no iam not a cleric i am rouge as well - i just don understand why everybody insist healers have to be food)

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by BraQ View Post

If you can read, I didnt mention warriors in my post.

If you cannot 4v1 a solo cleric then you are doing it wrong. Did you spend points in your souls? Did you train skills beyond level 1? I do not know a single cleric at any stage of the game who can survive a fight solo vs 4 Sins. It is impossible for ANY cleric to survive that, alone, against even average players. So either admit the cleric had help, there was not 4 sins on the cleric or you are below average. Your choice. I have grouped with a cleric every day since release. If he gets a single Sin on him, I need to go help him out as all he can do is heal himself. If he gets 2, he is usually dead before I can charge and fear them off. If he had 4 sins on him, I would just hear "WTF" on vent as he explodes into a thousand small bits.

The reason why a cleric usually cannot be beaten 1v1 is because if you COULD beat them easily 1v1 what would be the point of playing them or having them in your group? they would be instantly killed by the enemies DPS. They NEED the survivability so they can do their job.

Most likely what happened to you was this.. 1. You were solo on the cleric. You cannot out DPs his heals. Thats normal andfine and most DPS suffer from this issue. 2. You were in a warfront, you and 3 stealthy buddies were trying to stab the cleric while he is instant healing himself and receiving heals from 2 other clerics and a bard in his raid.
    Bloodiron EU PvP
    ==========
    Kink - 50 Warrior
    Gg - 3X Rogue
    Duke - Mage

Shadowlander

first of all, i didnt say we couldnt kill him... we did, but after 5 mins..
    as you said 4 sins should take him down in secs, thats what i say..

and second, we were outside, openworld pvp..
    it happend 3 times, 2 sin come to help him later but 4 of us try to kill him (thats what players should do, kill healer first, you know)

i agree about it should be hard to kill 1 vs 1 but read my post very well.. i said 4 sin vs a cleric should be 5 sec kill.. not 5 min

4 vs 1?

Are you sure you have both hands?
    Rock is overpowered.
    Paper is fine.
    -Scissors -

Shadowlander

wow, guess im the only one who cant kill clerics..

gg.. you are imba players

Setup fight like this again and make video. Unless you do just that nobody will believe you.
    Stunning
    Guild Member of Sanctuary
    Rift - Blightweald EU

Rift Disciple

4 people could not kill 1 player? hahaha .... hahahahaha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast