+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Souls

Default Best Souls

Hey, currently I'm playing Assassin main soul supported by Bladedancer and Riftstalker. I was just wondering if these were the best support souls (the game says they are the best support for Assassin). Is bard worthy of a support soul?

I also have my dual spec now and was thinking of trying out range, but was wondering what souls were best to support marksman.

But my dual spec will probably go for a tank or healing role, is bard a good healer?

dmv

Bard is a good party healer, not so good for a personal healer.

dmv

Also you may want to avoid a title that says best souls, or you'll get flamed

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by dmv View Post
    Bard is a good party healer, not so good for a personal healer.
    12 pints in bard makes it an excellent personal healer. 3 points in Invigorated Souls makes your Cadence heal for the same amount of damage you make and the 12 point spell is a nice HoT. I've healed myself through quite a few tough situations.

Soulwalker

For WF's I would go Assasin>Rift>Sab The sticky bomb helps out so much in a team game, for 1v1 or world go Assasin>Rift>BD for the dodge skill. Casters will die like usual, and warriors and other rogues will have trouble hitting you.

dmv

Quote Originally Posted by Karpathias View Post
    12 pints in bard makes it an excellent personal healer. 3 points in Invigorated Souls makes your Cadence heal for the same amount of damage you make and the 12 point spell is a nice HoT. I've healed myself through quite a few tough situations.
    This only works at a low level.

Thanks for the quick replies so far, I have limited play time atm, so I don't have much time to test everything myself as I would like to do

I will be mostly solo play because of my play times, so I get my ms assassin is the right choice so far.

+ Reply to Thread