+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Plane Shifting while stealthed

Default Plane Shifting while stealthed

Plane Shifting in stealth works perfectly, however specing into any of the abilties in RS that proc after using a Plane Shifting ability BREAK stealth. It is very frustrating.

Is this intentional or a bug? I'm assuming a bug, as just plane shifting without them doesnt break it.

Well obviously the plane shifts that make you attack will break your stealth.

Kao

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...51#post1441451

And i postet 3 minutes before you oh well.

But read my post i guess to understand what we are actually talking about. No one is talking about attacking, only plane shifting. And it used to not behave like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySmurf View Post
    Well obviously the plane shifts that make you attack will break your stealth.
    Nod.

The other one that breaks it is the warp to behind the target. Sure, the PERFECT assassin ability, right? Imo it's designed to break stealth, though, as it also breaks CC so has an active function that counts as an ability, not just a movement change. It sucks, but seems to be deliberate.

I don't believe the ground targeted one breaks stealth, nor the recall to point one, but it was in beta so not sure if I'm remembering correctly.
    -According to a Facebook quiz, I'm a genius.

Kao

You both didn't get it. Again read my post in the other thread. None of the non-attacking shifts breaks stealth unless you spec into either Rift Barrier or Ruthless Stalker.
    This is a bug.

Telaran

It's definitely a bug. That's not to say it will be fixed any time in the next year, even though it destroys the only viable assassin build.
    Last edited by FrankyFastHands; 03-01-2011 at 09:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread