+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Sabotuer nerf thanks.

Default Sabotuer nerf thanks.

46 cleric attacked by 47 Sabo, from stealth this is the result.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...umbbalance.jpg

Sort this **** out, you've known all true alpha that Sabos could hit this hard so get your finger out and nerf this into the ground.
    Last edited by Khrux; 03-01-2011 at 03:02 PM.

Saboteurs are very very front-loaded damage-wise. They have to hit hard because it requires so very long to set up their abilities.

You got crit by a saboteur that snuck up behind you. It's a rather lucky crit, so not likely to happen frequently. Life sucks right at that moment, but overall because of the amount of time it requires to set up, perfectly fine.
    Seriously.

Don't clerics have dispel....?

Open the door. Get on the floor.
    Everybody walk the dinosaur.

I rode along on my mount, all of a sudden i'm hit with dark malady which is an opener that confuses you for 2 or 3 seconds. I dismount, have 5 charge on me and bang. 1 shot!

Only healer souls have dispel, not all clerics are healers and certainly not when grinding.... damage is too high even with a build up time.

Rift Disciple

Let me get this right, he sneaks up on you, and I might add placing charges takes you OUT OF STEALTH so it's not like you didn't see him coming you just didn't pay attention your own fault. It takes him 6 seconds to place his charges on you, you don't dispel a single one of them. and he gets a lucky crit and you are complaining? if he wouldn't of crit you he would only of done around 2400 damage and then you could of full healed before he could even get another 3 charges on you. Quit your *****ing, if you want to complain about a class complain about assassins, I play a sabo and an assassin and assassins are way more OP than sabos.

Soulwalker

Did any of you even look at the picture? Saying it's a lucky crit is absurd, it literally crit this person for their entire health bar. One hitting people "because it requires setup" is a joke. All rogues have combo point type things that require set up - they don't all, however, one shot people. Saying you can do things like CC saboteurs, or dispel their **** or whatever applies to EVERY ****ING CLASS IN THE GAME. And all these other classes don't one hit you with moves that in reality aren't as hard to set up as you're pretending they are.

Maybe you could improve your build?
    "Death is Coming, QUICK, put on the Gold Hat"

Rift Disciple

sorry, It nots a one hit, at the least it was a 6 hit. If someone pounds on you for 6 seconds and gets some crits you would die too.

Things is, you have 5 seconds to realize what is happening while taking NO DAMAGE, and you can remove charges, stun us, move out of range, all while taking NO DAMAGE.

Learn to freakin play.

Kug
    Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Dravenkai View Post
    Let me get this right, he sneaks up on you, and I might add placing charges takes you OUT OF STEALTH so it's not like you didn't see him coming you just didn't pay attention your own fault. It takes him 6 seconds to place his charges on you, you don't dispel a single one of them. and he gets a lucky crit and you are complaining? if he wouldn't of crit you he would only of done around 2400 damage and then you could of full healed before he could even get another 3 charges on you. Quit your *****ing, if you want to complain about a class complain about assassins, I play a sabo and an assassin and assassins are way more OP than sabos.
    I don't really care about this thread, but I thought this was funny. Hits him for 3166, 1714 of which is overkill. 3166 - 1714 = 1452. So if overkill is the amount of dmg over the person's HP at the time, assuming he was at full health, he had 1492 hp. So if you're saying a non-crit would do 2400...I'd say that's kinda silly too. Six seconds for a 1-hit kill, unless you dispell as fast as they spam. Sounds like a fun class, TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    I rode along on my mount, all of a sudden i'm hit with dark malady which is an opener that confuses you for 2 or 3 seconds. I dismount, have 5 charge on me and bang. 1 shot!

Only healer souls have dispel, not all clerics are healers and certainly not when grinding.... damage is too high even with a build up time.
    Dark Malady is not the skill that does a 2s disorient. Dark Malady increases dmg taken for 8s.

Ebon Terror disorients you for 2s.

So, you get Ebon Terror'd.

1s GCD passes.

He puts charge one on you.

1s GCD passes.

You "wake up" out of your disorient.

He puts charge two on you.

1s GCD passes.

He puts charge 3 on you.

1s GCD passes.

He puts charge 4 on you.

1s GCD passes.

He puts charge 5 on you.

1s GCD passes.

He detonates.

You were awake for 5 seconds before he detonated.

But here you are QQ'ing because of.....what?

Dont call a class OP merely because you dont have a clue at how to play yours.
    Last edited by Wheeler; 03-01-2011 at 03:24 PM.
    Wheeler
    Exiled Guild
    Roguey Extraordinaire of Sunrest

Cleric's calling out for nerf's... lmao

I know you guys just aren't used to dying like the rest of us mortals but come on...
    Last edited by BlackUdder; 03-01-2011 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Dark Malady is not the skill that does a 2s disorient. Dark Malady increases dmg taken for 8s.

Ebon Terror disorients you for 2s.

So, you get Ebon Terror'd.

1s GCD passes.

He puts charge one on you.

1s GCD passes.

You "wake up" out of your disorient.

He puts charge two on you.

1s GCD passes.

He puts charge 3 on you.

1s GCD passes.

He puts charge 4 on you.

1s GCD passes.

He puts charge 5 on you.

1s GCD passes.

He detonates.

You were awake for 5 seconds before he detonated.

But here you are QQ'ing because of.....what?

Dont call a class OP merely because you dont have a clue at how to play yours.
    Or, you know, Rapid Setup...
    "Death is Coming, QUICK, put on the Gold Hat"

Soulwalker

Nevermind the fact that Detonate can miss, which wipes out all charges for zero damage. This means it takes another 8 seconds for the Sabo to do any damage at all.

Let's also get this straightened out right away. DO NOT post combat logs without including the entire log of the fight and without time stamps. I repeat, DO NOT post combat logs without time stamps. You can enable these in your chat tab.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Kug View Post
    I don't really care about this thread, but I thought this was funny. Hits him for 3166, 1714 of which is overkill. 3166 - 1714 = 1452. So if overkill is the amount of dmg over the person's HP at the time, assuming he was at full health, he had 1492 hp. So if you're saying a non-crit would do 2400...I'd say that's kinda silly too. Six seconds for a 1-hit kill, unless you dispell as fast as they spam. Sounds like a fun class, TBH.
    This would also put the cleric at about the hp of my 22 rogue.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast