+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for making Sab a true sniper class.

Rift Disciple

Default Thanks for making Sab a true sniper class.

Hey Trion, grats on launch. Thanks for making such an engaging class like the Sab. For once in a MMO I can play a sniper class with a 1-shot 1-kill mentality. There is nothing more satisfying then loading up 5 charges on a mage and BLOWING him away for more HP than he has.

I like to pretend that I'm lining up a headshot when I'm loading up the charges, when I hit detonate I love yelling BOOM HEADSHOT at the top of my lungs. My roommate thinks I'm crazy, but he doesn't understand the thrill of the kill.

Please don't ever change this class, for once I am able to play a balanced sniper class. Not some pansy archer dude who shoots 100 arrows into someone and they don't die while their healer spams them with heals. Props!

I don't know what's more frightening, the fact Sabos can actually do that or the fact you typed all of that out and found absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Vertis View Post
    Hey Trion, grats on launch. Thanks for making such an engaging class like the Sab. For once in a MMO I can play a sniper class with a 1-shot 1-kill mentality. There is nothing more satisfying then loading up 5 charges on a mage and BLOWING him away for more HP than he has.

I like to pretend that I'm lining up a headshot when I'm loading up the charges, when I hit detonate I love yelling BOOM HEADSHOT at the top of my lungs. My roommate thinks I'm crazy, but he doesn't understand the thrill of the kill.

Please don't ever change this class, for once I am able to play a balanced sniper class. Not some pansy archer dude who shoots 100 arrows into someone and they don't die while their healer spams them with heals. Props!
    When the nerf hammer hits, what will you shout then?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Macmanus View Post
    I don't know what's more frightening, the fact Sabos can actually do that or the fact you typed all of that out and found absolutely nothing wrong with it.
    Imo, the only thing wrong with sabs is they do 100% of their damage completely mobile. There should be some kinda cast time somewhere.

Other than that, this OP is an idiot.

Not... sure... if... serious........

I must be doing something wrong, I have yet to one shot anyone on my Sab
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Its a troll thread.

Saboteurs can't one shot people unless they have Red-Wing buff.

Haseno
    "Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."
    I love my comma's, deal with it, chump.

By the way he portrayed the sabo, proves he has never played one.

Before people cry nerf, they need to play the class they are QQing about, rather than get owned in pvp and cry on the forums.

When ever I see charges on someone, I target them and press my F key a few times and the charges go away. Healing is super hard.

Shadowlander

QFT

/10char

i dont see anything wrong with carpet bombing or massive ordinance weapons either. some may argue those are also not fair.

1. get more endurance
    2. ????
    3. profit.

Plane Touched

you can 1 shot people rather easily with the right sab/rift stalker build. Its also really fun with 2 sab friends like I have 3 shotting warriors (1 shot from each). If we all rolled ranger and there was 1 healer on the other side we wouldnt be able to kill anything so are healers not OP than also? 1 shot for the win

Quote Originally Posted by donut001 View Post
    i dont see anything wrong with carpet bombing or massive ordinance weapons either. some may argue those are also not fair.

1. get more endurance
    2. ????
    3. profit.
    oh yes.

"Its not my soul, its your gear"

Ascendant

Sabs wreck my hp stacking tank faster than any other class in the game. Its pretty sad how fast they destroy me.

I have one shotted with my Sab, but only if they are a few levels or more below me. It's fun though!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast