+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Assassin spec

Soulwalker

Default Assassin spec

I'm looking for some ideas or advice on which would be best for mainly a pvp build. I'm currently 29 Assassin 8 Riftstalker I'm looking for a 3rd soul i've been using Bladedancer for the 30% dmg reduction and 50% dodge so far, However i've been looking into Nightblade and was wondering if the 15% from Blazing Fury and Coup De Grace would be better?

If u've got any better ideas please post a spec for around level 30ish

Thankyou!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Amerish View Post
    I'm looking for some ideas or advice on which would be best for mainly a pvp build. I'm currently 29 Assassin 8 Riftstalker I'm looking for a 3rd soul i've been using Bladedancer for the 30% dmg reduction and 50% dodge so far, However i've been looking into Nightblade and was wondering if the 15% from Blazing Fury and Coup De Grace would be better?

If u've got any better ideas please post a spec for around level 30ish

Thankyou!
    I took my assassin to 42 so far here's what I use.

32 Assasin 14 RS and 8 NB lost hope is awesome for easy mode incapacitate targets froma distance

You have to pick your targets carefully I usually look for damaged players or squishys.

I fought a warrior 4 lvs below me at 50% health when I jumped him from stealth.

I got off expose weakness jagged strike punture and impale before he stunned dazed me.

I was almost killed and I have just over 3700 hit points my dots finished him I couldnt do much do to being stuned and dazed.

I wouldn't suggest playing Assasin unless you have the patience to stealth around and wait for the right target in world or instanced pvp.

However the rewards of perma stealth and heavy dots with the rs heal are hard to pass up for me.

I'm not sure how and when you can rank up the infiltrator soul but until I mess with that soul for perm stealth I'll use my build for now.

Rift Disciple

Im a 34 rogue, I can kill a target with no problem, if they are mages or other rogues and i get the drop, they drop. My build is heavy sin, with NB for dmg and RS thrown in for extra mobility. It owns, me and a friend are both sins, we run around in perma stealth owning everything in sight, its nice. I would recommend NB for pvp as it buffs your dmg really well, and RS for mobility seeing as how you can port around in stealth makes it easy to get away while in slip away if you need to make a hasty retreat.

+ Reply to Thread