+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 30-39 Warfront Build

Champion

Default 30-39 Warfront Build

Hey All,

So, I've NB/RS/Sabo(0pt) and BD/RS/Sin(0pt) in Warfronts recently and just found them a little depressingly squishy / wet noodley. Now as NB I can do some nice damage within my cooldowns, but the mobility really suffers, whereas BD mobility is nice but the purely physical damage makes chain/plate pretty depressing to try to kill. Does anyone have an idea for a level 30-something build of nightblade that has some kinda mobility without giving up too much of the top tree goodies? I'm just starting to feel like playing melee in pvp right now is a warrior's game and the rogue really just doesn't seem to fit in nearly as well.

Lastly, I'm thinking of going back a MM build, even though I'm kinda scared to play it post all these nerfs, but has anyone tried http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...o0d.xMtRqz0udo or something similar? How'd it work for you?

I'm just really starting to get a little depressed with rogue melee pvp but I'm def open to suggestions for NB or Sin or BD heavy builds (no, I won't play sabo, it's just a boring *** build).

Thanks guys.

Default ..

I'm 31 and I am fairly concerned as well. I'm not saying at 50 it won't be different but right now it doesn't feel balanced for a rogue at all. Part of me deep down isn't surprised as it's been that way in most games. I don't know why I like rogue so much when Clerics are so much better pvp wise.
    Rogue: 0/0 HK or any other PVE content. Over 120+ days /played in PVP content exclusively as an Assassin. (yes, 2800 hours)
    Yes, I know MM and NB rule. No, I don't want to switch to a MM. Yes, I know they are the best. No, again, I'd rather improve Assassins.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    I'm 31 and I am fairly concerned as well. I'm not saying at 50 it won't be different but right now it doesn't feel balanced for a rogue at all. Part of me deep down isn't surprised as it's been that way in most games. I don't know why I like rogue so much when Clerics are so much better pvp wise.
    Ya, I'm not doomsday'ing at all, I just want to have some fun PvP'ing on the way up -- I'm not sure that's asking too much. But I duel my warrior buddy for fun (he's champ spec'd) and he charges in and crits me for 1.1k and I hit him for 80 with keen strike...... its just a little..... silly. Even dusk striking him as NB, he asked "are you sure you trained that up?" - that was a little sad.

+ Reply to Thread