+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Primal Lord Font of Bloodlust

Soulwalker

Default Primal Lord Font of Bloodlust

Hey it’s me again with a suspect Primalist bug haha. Font of Bloodlust in the Primal Lord soul says that whenever a primal call ability is used it grants a stack of Bloodlust. Panther Claw and Serpent Tooth have “Primal Call Ability” in their description but don’t seem to add a stack of Bloodlust, or even initiate Bloodlust at all. Also, when I use Thresher’s Maw or Hawk’s Wrath (the attacks benefitted by Bloodlust) they give one stack of Bloodlust, but the buff never gains additional stacks if I hit another Thresher’s Maw or Hawk’s Wrath before the buff expires, it simply refreshes. So the damage buff itself works, I saw the 45% increase, but I can’t seem to get it to stack.

According to english magelo tooltips:

Normal Font of Bloodlust takes a primal call ability to stack.

Legendary F o Bl takes a Primalist damaging ability to stack.

Primal calls might get excludet in the process without mention. TM and HW are damaging abilities and are not too far off providing Bloodlust.

Bloodlust ofc doesn't stack up on TM/HW. They don't refresh Bloodlust but rather consume all available stacks for the bonus and then grant one Stack again for being a damaging ability. (Like a Finisher giving back one combopoint on use).

Usually you want to use TM exclusively on 100 cunning. Getting to 100cunning will give you 3x Bloodlust in the process- hence not worth tracking (unless you spam cunning heals but just no).
    Last edited by Shas; 12-18-2019 at 07:17 PM.
    And while you browse, read and find help - consider leaving a like.
    It doesn't mean anything but to the author.

Soulwalker

Ah gotcha, makes sense that HW/TM consume the stacks. I also do wait till 100 fury/cunning to use them of course, but even so, the other primal call abilities that I have by lvl 47 don’t seem to give stacks.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Has it been clarified if it's a bug or not? (If it's a tooltip error then it is still a bug)

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Xinergy View Post
    Hey it’s me again with a suspect Primalist bug haha. Font of Bloodlust in the Primal Lord soul says that whenever a primal call ability is used it grants a stack of Bloodlust. Panther Claw and Serpent Tooth have “Primal Call Ability” in their description but don’t seem to add a stack of Bloodlust, or even initiate Bloodlust at all. Also, when I use Thresher’s Maw or Hawk’s Wrath (the attacks benefitted by Bloodlust) they give one stack of Bloodlust, but the buff never gains additional stacks if I hit another Thresher’s Maw or Hawk’s Wrath before the buff expires, it simply refreshes. So the damage buff itself works, I saw the 45% increase, but I can’t seem to get it to stack.
    As for Serpent tooth and Panther claw, they are indeed tag as prima call but don't give any stacks, and it's the same with legendary font of bloodlust , it say you gain a stack after using a damaging ability , but Panther and Serpent don't give it. Maybe it's a bug for those 2 spells. They are damaging abilities and primal call one , so they should give stacks for both Font of bloodlust and Legendary font of bloodlust.
    And for thresher maw and Hawk's wrath , they give one stack , but if you use it again they consume it and give it another one , so you won't have 2 stacks while spamming those.
    Hokhmah@Brutwacht
    Pseudo support, Prima raiding specs
    You have questions about prima ? Ask them here !

Soulwalker

Gotcha, yeah I don’t have the legendary version yet, though I am close to earning the Bear ability, maybe that one will work. If so, Font of Bloodlust is fine, but panther claw and serpent tooth are the ones with the bug, not providing a stack of bloodlust.

Rift Chaser

Bear's fury will work , it will give you one bloodlust stack, only panther and serpent don't seems to give one.
    Hokhmah@Brutwacht
    Pseudo support, Prima raiding specs
    You have questions about prima ? Ask them here !

+ Reply to Thread