+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sails

Thread: Dervish- Shifting Wind Inoperable

  1. #1
    Rift Chaser Sails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    304

    Default Dervish- Shifting Wind Inoperable

    I don't get into the class stuff at all. So if I am saying something incorrect, I apologize in advance. I've noticed for about a month now when activating Shifting Wind, it doesn't actually do anything. Though activated within 10s of death, it doesn't restore 50% nor even 1/16th of a bar.
    It just sits there. I saw in the patch notes from July that a bug was fixed that bypassed the healing modifier in pvp, but did that equate to making it useless? What should be the output now? If it doesn't work, or is close to nothing, should it be removed from the class?
    Last edited by Sails; 10-21-2019 at 06:39 AM.
    10.7.19 *Out of the daze. Into something new.* - Rift is too far gone.-

  2. #2
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    7

    Thumbs down Primalist Haters and more PvP NERFS

    Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    I saw in the patch notes from July that a bug was fixed that bypassed the healing modifier in pvp, but did that equate to making it useless? What should be the output now? If it doesn't work, or is close to nothing, should it be removed from the class?
    Yes, Shifting Wind is useless now and doesn't work in PvP, which is all that I play so I cant speak for anything PvE. In PvP, Shifting Wind heals me for only about 6k which is not 50% of 260k HP so its nothing but a garbage fire and 100% useless.

    This is yet ANOTHER NERF Primalist players have received "SPECIFIC" to PvP.

    Lets not forget about other PvP "SPECIFIC" NERF Primalist players have received in the past such as the damage "REDUCTION" for "Blindside" which makes the Predator Soul useless in PvP IMO.

    Primalist players have received nothing but NERFS and NO LOVE or HUGS since the begging of Primalist times in Rift. SAD!

    Hope this Helps,

    *Wreckah@Seastone*
    Guild: *Sedated Perception*

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple Xydru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Primslists can crit for 50k-90k every 4 seconds at 35m range with 0 cast times while moving with +20% movement speed. To say primalist gets no love is funny at the very least.

  4. #4
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    24

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Xydru View Post
    Primslists can crit for 50k-90k every 4 seconds at 35m range with 0 cast times while moving with +20% movement speed. To say primalist gets no love is funny at the very least.
    I am a dwarf. Not sure i can move that fast.
    Joebuu@Greybriar
    Meepz@Greybriar

  5. #5
    Rift Chaser Sails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakestaz View Post
    Yes, Shifting Wind is useless now and doesn't work in PvP, which is all that I play so I cant speak for anything PvE. In PvP, Shifting Wind heals me for only about 6k which is not 50% of 260k HP so its nothing but a garbage fire and 100% useless.

    This is yet ANOTHER NERF Primalist players have received "SPECIFIC" to PvP.

    Lets not forget about other PvP "SPECIFIC" NERF Primalist players have received in the past such as the damage "REDUCTION" for "Blindside" which makes the Predator Soul useless in PvP IMO.

    Primalist players have received nothing but NERFS and NO LOVE or HUGS since the begging of Primalist times in Rift. SAD!

    Hope this Helps,

    *Wreckah@Seastone*
    Guild: *Sedated Perception*
    Yeah they had players pay for a class containing souls with too high an output then are chomping away at it little by little. Riftworks, what can ya say?
    Last edited by Sails; 10-26-2019 at 02:31 AM.
    10.7.19 *Out of the daze. Into something new.* - Rift is too far gone.-

  6. #6
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    7

    Thumbs down Babies Cry, then ask for MORE Primalist NERFS?!?

    Here is another cry baby that doesn't even play as a Primalist, trying to get Primalist players NERFED yet AGAIN.... This is due to the lack of skill for other players which DO NOT play as primals to *CRY* and complain in hopes that Primals will get NERFED for the 1561651651th time in Rift history.

    Primals have never gotten a single buff and the remaining soul trees this cry baby is crying about is ALL PRIMALS HAVE LEFT!

    Here is a LEAKED video of Wreckah@Seastone using another build in PvP, Maybe you should check out the video, make a second post, and then cry about those Primalist souls also since you are already here crying away.. Pffffttt

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CloEhvO5Ys


    -Jakestaz

    Quote Originally Posted by Xydru View Post
    Primslists can crit for 50k-90k every 4 seconds at 35m range with 0 cast times while moving with +20% movement speed. To say primalist gets no love is funny at the very least.

  7. #7
    Rift Chaser Sails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    304

    Default ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakestaz View Post
    Here is another cry baby that doesn't even play as a Primalist, trying to get Primalist players NERFED yet AGAIN.... This is due to the lack of skill for other players which DO NOT play as primals to *CRY* and complain in hopes that Primals will get NERFED for the 1561651651th time in Rift history.

    Primals have never gotten a single buff and the remaining soul trees this cry baby is crying about is ALL PRIMALS HAVE LEFT!

    Here is a LEAKED video of Wreckah@Seastone using another build in PvP, Maybe you should check out the video, make a second post, and then cry about those Primalist souls also since you are already here crying away.. Pffffttt

    ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CloEhvO5Ys[/url]


    -Jakestaz
    Update: Meant to add this. In pve it (Shifting Wind) works as it used to in pvp and better. The thumbnail may actually mention that it is reduced in pvp.
    Last edited by Sails; Yesterday at 07:55 AM.
    10.7.19 *Out of the daze. Into something new.* - Rift is too far gone.-

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts